return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Best Trailers Ever?
View this Thread in Original format
DjConfessions
1. Having seen Jarhead last nite, i was presented with the bundled trailer for Munich. Good trailer. so, what is the best trailer you have ever ing seen? I think Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers was ill

2 there is a website called gametrailers.com which hosts video games videos forever. is there a similar site for movie trailers (which would help this thread
Spartan
^ i def. agree w/ the LOTR trailers. I remember the Two Towers one had Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell playing in the background and was really badass.

I also remember when i was younger going crazy over the Independence Day trailers.:p
Xenocreator_PG_
Kong is King! :eyespop:
Vivid Boy
i remember as a kid going nuts over the mortal kombat trailer for the video game not the movie.
jupiterone
i remember almost ting a brick seeing the trailer of the pokemon 2 movie. i was gonna die. and the movie turned out a flop.:whip:

the gameboy games still kick ass though...
infinity HiGH
quote:
Originally posted by DjConfessions
1. Having seen Jarhead last nite, i was presented with the bundled trailer for Munich. Good trailer. so, what is the best trailer you have ever ing seen? I think Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers was ill

2 there is a website called gametrailers.com which hosts video games videos forever. is there a similar site for movie trailers (which would help this thread

www.quicktime.com

not ALL movie trailers (that would be too much) but there's A LOT

And best movie trailer I've seen? Probably LOTR: Two Towers...but that doesn't compare to some of the kickass video game trailers that have been release (eg. metal gear solid 4)
washout
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
i remember almost ting a brick seeing the trailer of the pokemon 2 movie. i was gonna die. and the movie turned out a flop.:whip:

the gameboy games still kick ass though...

fag.
Moongoose
Serenity :cool:

Also Harry Potter 3 & 4 :D
malek
lately it was Syriana, really loved it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/syriana/large.html

CORRUPTION?

CORRUPTION IS OUR PROTECTION.

CORRUPTION KEEPS US SAFE AND WARM.

CORRUPTION IS WHY WE WIN. :D
Xenocreator_PG_
I was looking forward to Alien3. I thought the 'high three' meant alien_cubed = aliens x aliens x aliens. But NO, they killed off Newt & Hicks & turned it to ; the bastards!!!

Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by malek
lately it was Syriana, really loved it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/syriana/large.html

CORRUPTION?

CORRUPTION IS OUR PROTECTION.

CORRUPTION KEEPS US SAFE AND WARM.

CORRUPTION IS WHY WE WIN. :D

Mat Daaaaaamon!!! :toothless

corruption is why we weeeeee-in. :p

Tis ok. not awe inspiring.
kr00t0n
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Serenity :cool:

I never saw the trailer, but watched it on Sunday after watching the first series, and I must say, it's sad that the show got cancelled, it's miles better than so much out there :(

I think Independance Day had some of the best marketing ever, showed us next to nothing but blowing up :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement