return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
12 hours until the DJ RJT & lucid roadtrip!
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
weeeeee... yes, we are leaving for NY tomorrow morning sometime between 4 and 5am!!

it shall be a glorious day filled with Red Bull, toll booths, 'TA' travel centers (i always lol when i see these), rest area fast food, speeding and avoiding cops, etc... and for the first time i get to share the drive with someone who won't fight with me about what music we should listen to!!!

i'm so excited and i just wanted to share my excitement with the CORe. :D
Jackson
make sure you take loasdsa of pics of the road trip.It'll be cool to see them.
Vivid Boy
and photochop them
h0tsweetbabyd0l
have fun and hope u'll enjoy this trip !!!! be safe
Ygrene
Yay roadtrips are fun!!

80/90 FTW!!

My wife and I bring Trivial Pursuit cards along and ask other questions when we get really bored.

And then of course we play the alphabet game where you have to spot a word that begins with each letter, etc.

Yeah, we're lame.
Pariah Cleric
DJ RJT. You sly fox.

;) deah daor
BTG
are you two sleeping with eachother? if not, then i'm glad i'm going to throw the idea out there, just to m ake your trip a little awkward.
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson
make sure you take loasdsa of pics of the road trip.It'll be cool to see them.

the states we're going through are not very interesting or scenic (Illinois/Indiana/Ohio are the worst, ugh) but i'll have my camera with me and i'll be sure to capture photos of anything worthy.
lücid
Ygrene - yea... 661 miles of 90/80 :nervous:

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
are you two sleeping with eachother? if not, then i'm glad i'm going to throw the idea out there, just to m ake your trip a little awkward.

i'm tryin' but RJT is playing hard to get. :stongue:
Floorfiller
yeah have sex at a rest stop for me!

Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
yeah have sex at a rest stop for me!

you mean stick a bannana up ur pooper for you?
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
you mean stick a bannana up ur pooper for you?

same effect...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement