return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Man shocked in nuts by police taser ..ouch!
View this Thread in Original format
grooviebeats
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. -- Police in Florida say a man who was accidentally shocked in his private parts by a Taser gun is behind bars.

Jeremy Miljour is charged with indecent exposure, resisting an officer and criminal damage.

Police said he was found naked, breaking windows and accosting women. When he didn't stop as ordered by arriving deputies, he was shot with a Taser gun.

Cpl. Matt Chitwood said one of the Taser prongs accidentally hit Miljour in a tender area and got stuck. He said officers are taught to aim for the torso, but that it was difficult to aim because Miljour was moving.

Miljour was taken to the hospital and then to jail.
idoru
Oww. :nervous:
Aiwendil
What's the big deal? I used to pay to have this done to me. The prostitutes weren't like normal prostitutes. Instead of paying them and getting sex, you'd get something like a crescent wrench to the crotch or one of your nipples cut off, after which salt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and other hot things would be poured on the bloody nub. It can be really special if you find yourself one of these demented hookers who has been trained in the martial arts. Actually there was only one. Her name was Morgana The Great. Her specialty was placing a stack of ten cinderblocks on a guy's penis, then breaking them expertly with her forehead, which was expensive, and cost even more if you wanted her to call you a pencil dick. The best part though, is that they would wear a costume of your choice while they performed their demented duties. My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me. Let me tell you, that's one of the greatest tourist attractions down in Baja California.
UWM
You try way too hard.
Aiwendil
You don't try hard enough!

Floorfiller
man i can just imagine those little hooks ripping into your scrotum...and then getting the shock... that would hurt :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
man i can just imagine those little hooks ripping into your scrotum...and then getting the shock... that would hurt :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

You know how amputees say that they can feel their "phantom arm"? Well... I can feel the prong going into my little buddies. :(

quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me.

:stongue: :stongue:
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by Aiwendil
What's the big deal? I used to pay to have this done to me. The prostitutes weren't like normal prostitutes. Instead of paying them and getting sex, you'd get something like a crescent wrench to the crotch or one of your nipples cut off, after which salt, lemon juice, hot sauce, and other hot things would be poured on the bloody nub. It can be really special if you find yourself one of these demented hookers who has been trained in the martial arts. Actually there was only one. Her name was Morgana The Great. Her specialty was placing a stack of ten cinderblocks on a guy's penis, then breaking them expertly with her forehead, which was expensive, and cost even more if you wanted her to call you a pencil dick. The best part though, is that they would wear a costume of your choice while they performed their demented duties. My favorite was when Boba Fett hooked my balls up to a car battery. They called that one the "Tiger Claw", for reasons unbeknownst to me. Let me tell you, that's one of the greatest tourist attractions down in Baja California.

LOL @ "Tiger Claw":haha:
Lepanto
Whoever thinks that this wasn't an accident, raise your hand :)

if i was the cop i'd the same lol
KilldaDJ
ouchies yes.

constantreality
I'd shoot the guy in the nuts also just to see if a testicle would implode/explode from the high voltage.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement