return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
is your 'TA' personality the same as your 'IRL' personality?
View this Thread in Original format
lücid
alright, this is something i've been thinking about a lot lately...

with WMC coming up and the ever-present prospect of meeting all sorts of new TAs, i randomly wonder how close our TA personalities are to our real life personalities (not to say TA isn't real life). i mean we all act a certain way online, but do we act the same way in person? do you act under an entirely different mindset when you're posting online? is TA (or the internet in general) your haven for saying and expressing things you wouldn't normally say/express in real life?

personally, i find it really tough to act a different way whether it's online or in person. i suck at acting... so i'm just myself. there are definitely times when i say things that i would probably be too shy or embarassed to say to someone in person, but hell i'd be thinking those things in real life regardless.

i've met TAs who were exactly the same person they were online (i guess dating a TA helps to bridge the gap between CORe & reality), and i've met TAs who weren't anything like the person they claimed to be online... and more often than not, i find myself in a conversation over breakfast or in the car with RJT, talking about some random thread or some random TA, and i always have this idea of how close their real-life personality is to their TA personality.

so wtf... what's your deal?

fyi, pomegranate cranberry juice is scrumtralescent! :gsmile:
DJ RJT
I'm completely different.

Save some juice for me plz. :tongue2
Psy-T
i act the same way in the 'real' world as i do here
DJ RJT
BTW Myra, your spelling errors in multiple threads make me think that, how do I say, "your laundry is done?"

:p

Edit: And Derek you're goin' DOWN! :whip:
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
I'm completely different.

liar!! when i hung out with you for the first time you were exactly how i imagined you (every night in my dreams). :D
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
liar!! when i hung out with you for the first time you were exactly how i imagined you (every night in my dreams). :D

Awwwww...
lücid
and wtf did i spell wrong? :conf:
Psy-T
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RJT
And Derek you're goin' DOWN! :whip:

only if you bring a shemale to distract me :D
Vivid Boy
different but the same.

i dated a ta. she always said i had a split personality. there was eric then there was vivid boy. eric was a lil country and vivid boy was a lil rock n roll.

u can see it in my eyes when vivid boy is doing the thinking.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
and wtf did i spell wrong? :conf:

Hmmmm... nothing in this one I guess, and the one in Echo's thread was intentional... so I guess I just apparently can't read and think critically right now... in' crackiness... :(

Sorry dear... my bad... :sadgreen:

DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Psy-T
only if you bring a shemale to distract me :D

That's what you'll be going down on... :p
Clovis86
The internet brings out the in everyone :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement