return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 
REVIEW : Celebration 2006 @ Bell Centre (pg. 9)
View this Thread in Original format
Munchy
quote:
Originally posted by MonikaVanBuuren
Someone has to ID it! I remember the moment that track was dropped perfectly!

Also, what version of "sweet dreams" was played? anyone know?

Didn't hear it but good chance it's the Angello & Ingrosso Remix...
Kane13
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
i need ID on this ch00n guys. lawler threw this and it was complete hotness. track of the night for me! :p

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...1J3K1YNP8FHM23Y

Ive been in need of this track too.. i heard Lawler drop it in Ottawa and at Celebration a second time.. I have a pretty good set rip of it but have no idea what the name of the track is.. someone help!
zokissima
Not having ever gone to a club/rave on NYE, I gotta say this was one of my best NYEs...EVER. I dunno what to really say. It was freaking awesome walking out into the stadium, and seeing the crowd of people tearing it up. I was there with close people, and met up with really cool people from TO. I don't really have anything bad to say at all. Not really a very communal vibe, but whatever. The music was great. Got in at 10pm, left at 9am, would have stayed longer, but was just dead on my feet. All in all, I couldn't be more happy to have come out, and this definitely won't be a last for me. ing amazing time.
One complaint. s at the Novotel hotel just aren't very hospitable nor accomodating. Long story, no need to bitch, just don't reccommend the place to anyone.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Kane13
Ive been in need of this track too.. i heard Lawler drop it in Ottawa and at Celebration a second time.. I have a pretty good set rip of it but have no idea what the name of the track is.. someone help!
i ripped it from morillo live @ sensation white. gavin said he saw lawler play it in ibiza too. maybe lawler track? we need ID!!!!11!1hehe!!11
Special K
its an old re-edit thats been floating around for almost 2 years ... just lawler keeps playing it!

first heard it @ wmc 2003 ...

its

sly fidelity - skin and bone

... and the djs that have been playing it have been playing the danny howells re-edit ... but the one lawler plays now im sure has been re-edited even more!

anyways im ing sick of this track and im wishing it would go away once and for all

:p
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Special K
its an old re-edit thats been floating around for almost 2 years ... just lawler keeps playing it!

first heard it @ wmc 2003 ...

its

sly fidelity - skin and bone

... and the djs that have been playing it have been playing the danny howells re-edit ... but the one lawler plays now im sure has been re-edited even more!

anyways im ing sick of this track and im wishing it would go away once and for all

b0p! i will look for track asap!
Mekroon
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie
Armin >> than any DJs

à quand ta compréhension de la fin tu trance
Epicurus
I would give anything to get my hands on the set that Lawler played at Celebration, or any set remotely resembling that one :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:
nchs09
his lights out 3. he played alot of stuff from there. :p
Epicurus
quote:

Live set n00blar. Live set :p

Twoon
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
armin was booked at redlite because all the other parties had already announced their line-ups and that only redlite was free

he would have spun at aria... but everything was annouced and im gald we kept deep dish and danny h... cuz it in rocked

I really wish sometime the things you say are actually for real and you really did know what you were talking about. The reality was that Armin was offered to Celebration but the budget was already in place and it did not make sense to pay what ever money his management was asking. The same reason that Aria couldn’t have booked him. This is why Red Lite got him as that was the only place it made sense. So next time before you actually post something please have the accurate information or maybe put “I am not sure but these are my thoughts” as it really only makes you look inaccurate when the proper information is disclosed.
~*Stereohead*~
quote:

4 tracks to be exact :p I listed them in my review on the Celebration Review Thread, title and producer...

Moogment - Alex McCulloch
Creaky Thoughts (Original Mix without vocals) - Anja Schneider
Obsessive Sound - Alex Dolby
Hugs N Kisses - Criss Source

If you love Lawler, buy the fkn album and master these 4 tracks...He's so fkn great it's incredible.

Lawler 4Ever ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement