return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Sex Talk!
View this Thread in Original format
bidor
so this thread is being continued from the
"ok i give up" thread. http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=318903

we were talking about "Orgasms"

Discuss..
DOOMBOT
Orgasms feel great. End of discussion.
bidor
end of dicussion? it hasnt even started:wtf:

so a woman likes clitoral stimulation, whats the difference between vaginal & clitoral stimulation, isn't that the same? correct me if im wrong...
Renegade
quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Orgasms feel great.

Tell me about it. I might have one now actually.
D-res
i had one about 10 minutes ago :wtf:
stace
quote:
Originally posted by bidor

so a woman likes clitoral stimulation, whats the difference between vaginal & clitoral stimulation, isn't that the same? correct me if im wrong...

You're wrong! ;)

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: @ this thread!
Ygrene
I had a Bass Orgasm once thanks to Lord Of Bass. Greatest night of my life.

D-res
quote:
Originally posted by bidor

no.. they're different nerve systems and physically and emotionally, there are a lot of differences
Renegade
Emotionally? Did the female reproductive organs acheive sentience while I was away over the weekend or something?
stren
bidor, you're new here, so let me give you a piece advice: if you want to continue an offtopic in another thread, it will most likely go off topic too

D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade
Emotionally? Did the female reproductive organs acheive sentience while I was away over the weekend or something?

a womens orgasm is very emotional. i guy doesnt need much to yank one out, but women generally need to feel comfortable with the situation and their own bodies in order to achieve orgasm from another person. thats why a lot of women who have never masturbated have such a hard time orgasming with their sexual partners. generally they're not confident enough or have insecurities and dont feel good about their bodies or they think their "lady parts are icky" and it doesnt matter what a guy does, she just wont O.

EDIT: maybe i worded it wrong.. maybe not so emotional as psychological. whatever
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
a womens orgasm is very emotional. i guy doesnt need much to yank one out, but women generally need to feel comfortable with the situation and their own bodies in order to achieve orgasm from another person. thats why a lot of women who have never masturbated have such a hard time orgasming with their sexual partners. generally they're not confident enough or have insecurities and dont feel good about their bodies or they think their "lady parts are icky" and it doesnt matter what a guy does, she just wont O.

EDIT: maybe i worded it wrong.. maybe not so emotional as psychological. whatever

You are pretty much right on the ball. I think that for a woman it is about 70% to 30%, emotion being 70%.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Privacy Statement