return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Spyware Infection problem...
View this Thread in Original format
Pillow One
hmm well one of my family members was using the PC and must been clicking on something that did that message on windows...

Anyways my PC is totally cleaned from Spyware\Viruses iv used : SpySweeper,Adaware,Regeseeker,NOD32 and eventually i used Microsoft AntiSpyware tool...it found 11 spyware trojans in my PC and then removed them so this screen should dissapear but it isnt!!! i dont know how to get rid of it...anyone? iv tried to replace a wallapaper,theme,everything!!! and it aint worked..also it disables the option u can switch background in the desktop properties
george_hales
A friend of mine is having a similar problem with his computer at the moment, only the background isn't exactly the same. I've came to the conclusion that reinstalling windows is the only way to sort this problem fully, but if anyone comes up with an easier/better solution, i'd really like to know also!

Found this on google!

George
mellow_head
Hey George! :p
ArKiBoNzO
thats crazy stuff man :S

have u tried hijack this and um

Ad-Aware SE Personal
Spybot - Search & Destroy

i used them!
makija
spyware sweeper
spyware doctor

and thoes 2 above and you will be clean .. if you need them pm me il upload them for ya ;)
george_hales
quote:
Originally posted by mellow_head
Hey George! :p

hiya
Pillow One
hmm ok guys im still trying to fix it..

now im trying this guide:
http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-spysheriff.html

use it too if u still have it , i think it will work

:) thanks to George
yujie__
fresh install is easiest and quickest to clean a system, infected or not
Marcel-HH
try CWSHREDDER
Trance Addix
quote:
Originally posted by Pillow One
hmm well one of my family members was using the PC and must been clicking on something that did that message on windows...

Anyways my PC is totally cleaned from Spyware\Viruses iv used : SpySweeper,Adaware,Regeseeker,NOD32 and eventually i used Microsoft AntiSpyware tool...it found 11 spyware trojans in my PC and then removed them so this screen should dissapear but it isnt!!! i dont know how to get rid of it...anyone? iv tried to replace a wallapaper,theme,everything!!! and it aint worked..also it disables the option u can switch background in the desktop properties

My friend had that, went crazy and re-installed windows :haha:

KandyKid_420
I had soemthing similar, you need HIJACKTHIS

Try this link, it will guide you through the process.

:)

THIS IS YOUR OUT!
Walouf
Im suffering something similar, some stupid bar that tells me I have spyware (O RLY?) pops up on the top of the screen every 20 minutes, you can close it but it always comes back. Adaware doesnt take care of it, I havent tried anything else.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement