return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Ecler Nuo-3 vs. Allen&Heath Xone:32
View this Thread in Original format
blacknoizybox
PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR VOTE!

hard time making desicions. they both have three channels, both have 60mm faders, both are said to have excellent build quality, sound quality.

Pros of Xone32: HP,LP,BP filter, LFO

Pros of Nuo3: FX send/return, balanced out, fader & x-fader curve adjust

whadda ya think folks?:clown: :clown: :clown:
Xtracktor
As much as I like ecler and their nuo series, I believe the best 3 channel mixer still is the xone 32, sound quality, layout, insane filters and even the outputs are some of the reasons why. But why compare the nuo3 with the xone 32 when for the same price you can get a nuo4, and for sure I would go with the nuo4 over a xone 32. The nuo3 has a nice price on it though :D
farris
I really think the best thing to do is trying them both out and weigh out the pro's and con's against eachother.
Obviously they both have great sound and build quality, so you need to find out the little differences that'll benefit YOU.
Which features will you most likely be using more often.
Which one feels better when working with etc.
I own a Xone:32 myself and really love it, on the other hand not having played with the Nuo stopped me for voting on this poll,
because that wouldn't be fair.
The best advice I can give you is to just 'test-drive' them :).

- farris
J:\Digital
I'm having this decision making headache too... haha.. However our gear shop doesn't carry either of these mixers in stock, so I can't even test drive them to see what I prefer.. :(
Allied Nations
What's the difference in price?
J:\Digital
For me...

$789 32 vs $666 Nuo3

DannyO knows a shop out east that Axe with price match with on the Xone and bring it down about $100... So almost no difference if I did that.
ZeJayMan
I'm having the same dilemma, It's too close for me to call on this one. The only thing I dont like about the 32 is the loose X-fader.
Events@Spec
I voted for norris. But.

Zild
Straight up the Nuo, but I prefer battle mixers, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Soundwerks
quote:
Originally posted by J:\Digital
For me...

$789 32 vs $666 Nuo3

DannyO knows a shop out east that Axe with price match with on the Xone and bring it down about $100... So almost no difference if I did that.

Axe should have em in stock...they ordered one not long ago :conf:

Otherwise, they should also have a NUO5 in stock, which feels/looks very similar..so you can get the idea.

punjabi
the xone doesn't have a send/return for effects?
Events@Spec
quote:
Originally posted by punjabi
the xone doesn't have a send/return for effects?

no?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement