return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
I just got BAKED for the first time ever
View this Thread in Original format
D-res
and it in burned me. no not THAT kinda baked. my friend works at his aunts tanning salon and since i had nothing to do this evening, im like, "write me in."

i went in for 8 minutes and im a LITTLE tanner but the sides of my arms and my back are burned to . wtf kinda tanning system is this. 8 minutes and my back and arms are red? that. im doing the standup bed next time
Demoted
getting baked while getting baked ftw.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
getting baked while getting baked ftw.

Tanning is really quite relaxing, this sounds like a promising idea.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Tanning is really quite relaxing, this sounds like a promising idea.

based on this statement and all the little things i know about you, you seem like the right guy to ask as you probably have fake bake experience. is what happened to me normal or should i slap my friend for not warning me about getting burned
Demoted
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
based on this statement and all the little things i know about you, you seem like the right guy to ask as you probably have fake bake experience. is what happened to me normal or should i slap my friend for not warning me about getting burned

You shoud slap yourself for not knowing you were going to get burned going to a tanning bed. I mean srsly.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
You shoud slap yourself for not knowing you were going to get burned going to a tanning bed. I mean srsly.

lol... then why isnt it called a burning bed. i dont even burn easily. plus it was EIGHT minutes. so wtf

i mean its not like painful searing burn but the skin on my back and arms is significantly more red than the rest
UWM
Lol, I don't know exactly how to take that but I'll answer your question.

For only going 8 minutes that seems a bit ridiculous. Keep in mind, though, that when you're laying in a tanning bed your arms and back are in direct contact with the surface below you, closest to the bulbs, so you're most likely to get burned there. Same with the side of your calves. The first time I go tanning after summer I usually experience the same thing if I try and overdo the time, but generally the beds I've used have provided fairly even tanning.

Best of Luck. Now I'm going to get drunk and chew tobacco and treat women with disregard to gain back some of my manhood.
Demoted
quote:
lol... then why isnt it called a burning bed. i dont even burn easily. plus it was EIGHT minutes. so wtf

i mean its not like painful searing burn but the skin on my back and arms is significantly more red than the rest

Well most people get burned before they get tan. The burn turns into a tan. You're stho sthilly. :tongue2
jonSun
i love getting sun burned or tanning bedburn.
Demoted
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
i love getting sun burned or tanning bedburn.

[lame joke]

Neo likes getting sunbanned.

[/lame joke aka TigerClaw]

D-res
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Lol, I don't know exactly how to take that but I'll answer your question.

For only going 8 minutes that seems a bit ridiculous. Keep in mind, though, that when you're laying in a tanning bed your arms and back are in direct contact with the surface below you, closest to the bulbs, so you're most likely to get burned there. Same with the side of your calves. The first time I go tanning after summer I usually experience the same thing if I try and overdo the time, but generally the beds I've used have provided fairly even tanning.

Best of Luck. Now I'm going to get drunk and chew tobacco and treat women with disregard to gain back some of my manhood.

:stongue:

well you did used to work at a&f. plus you're the biggest metro on my aim buddylist so i thought i'd ask you

my friend put me in the "ultra bed" which is probably why. its like 7040 watts or some . idk. none-the-less, either its getting darker in here or the burn is slowly fading
Aureus
quote:
and it in burned me. no not THAT kinda baked. my friend works at his aunts tanning salon and since i had nothing to do this evening, im like, "write me in."

i went in for 8 minutes and im a LITTLE tanner but the sides of my arms and my back are burned to . wtf kinda tanning system is this. 8 minutes and my back and arms are red? that. im doing the standup bed next time

be a man and just go outside next time :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement