return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
E advice needed!
View this Thread in Original format
bidor
me and a friend of mine would like to try this, we have never used it before so we would like to know what is most likely to happen when we take half or maybe a quarter of a pill. i know we should have dranked a lot of water before taking E. you guys have any tips for us? thanks.
dj_kane
taking a quarter is a waste of time. take a half if you must. i prefer taking them in fulls. much better hit. dont drink loads of water when your on them. sip over a pint every hour or two anymore and you could damge your brain. but e damages it anyway so who gives a . lol.

pop it, swallow it and enjoy it!
Caela
i think you should roll in a club or in a venue with live music. my first time was during Ferry Corsten, and (although i don't do it anymore), when i rolled outside of a club--in my apartment or @ a party, i kind of think it's a waste...afterhours clubs are MADE to cater to you when you're high, the lights/music/vibe...it's incredible. and don't get paranoid about the water thing, you really have to be an idiot and take like 8 pills, dance all night, and drink very little water for it to be a problem. i'd recommend taking 1/2 to 1 pill...1/4 is just a waste and you'll wish u did more. :) have fun!
bidor
thanks everyone! well there is a little problem.. because i still live at my parents house, and my dad used to do a lot of drugs in the past. he is gonna kill me when he found out im doing drugs. i have never ever used it before, so when i pop at least 1/2 pill and come home with big eyes its gonna be a problem.. i would really like to know how it feels like when at a club popping a pill and dancing. i dont want to do 1 pill, im afraid something bad might happen:nervous: im already afraid to take at least 1/2 of a pill cause i dont know the effect, but im sure some of you poppers could give me some advice on this. appreciate it!
thanks,

bidor.
dj_kane
stay out go to a party. pointless going home as you cant sleep when your wiped out. i dont do them anymore grew out of it but when i was younger it was amazing. standing in niteclub and getting a rush of xtc through my body. probably the best feeling you will ever experience imo. the only down side is the next day when your brain is melted.
Salegon
why is everybody still talking about f*cking drugs? this sucks pretty much. :rolleyes:
Caela
ooo and it's usually good to be with friends when you're coming down...go out to breakfast the next morning or something. it's not HORRIBLE, but it's better when you're with other people.

...and yeah, going home the same night is pretty much retarded.
Absolut_Vodka
Like caela said, most definitely spend it in a club, as they are designed to give you a almost out of body experience - and they will!

Regarding water, drink it as you usually would. Don't drown yourself with it (as that can be dangerous in itself) but just use your common sense and stay hydrated. If you feel really hot, or things get too crazy, just sit down and chill. Make sure you and your friends have a place to chill and can always go back to. Its much nicer to roll with girls as well, as youll feel an unconditional love for everyone, and have an urge to hug ppl.

Plan the comedown. Be with your friends the next day, watch a movie, go to the beach..the worst thing is to spend it alone at home.

Now i can stress enough how good your first time will be - even your second time won't be as good, so plan it well. Try to get as many ppl you know invovled as possible...!! The e experience will truly bring you a new state of happiness you dind't think existed before :D

edit:
and by the way, dont ruin your first experience with a quarter or half a pill - take a whole one!!
ChemEnhanced
if you are going to do E then make sure you are with at least one friend who has done it before. Do it at a club and remember to keep hydrated....and don't mix with Alcohol. Do have a pill if you feel one is too much. Bring gum so you have something to chew other then your cheek. have fun and enjoy.
Lephaid
My advice is to do MDMA somewhere where you feel comfortable and with people you know reasonably well. My experience with E in clubs has always been just kind of alright. Take one pill, don't bother with quarters or halves, pills these days are really weak and usually full of meth anyhow. As for you parents, I can appear pretty sober when rolling, but I'm also experienced.

But then again, I'd never do pills anyhow I don't think, the meth and staying up for 12 hours after dropping really kills it. Pure MDMA is the way to go (though, some of my friends love pills because they never know what kind of experience they're in for). I've never been all that depressed from pure MDMA (actually, the week after I usually feel great), but when you throw meth into the mix, it seems to guarantee a hard, numb comedown.

arcadia190
quote:
Originally posted by bidor
me and a friend of mine would like to try this, we have never used it before so we would like to know what is most likely to happen when we take half or maybe a quarter of a pill. i know we should have dranked a lot of water before taking E. you guys have any tips for us? thanks.
omg!!.. not another1
BOOsTER
quote:
Originally posted by arcadia190
omg!!.. not another1

omg!!.. not another post of yours :rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement