return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Moving To England
View this Thread in Original format
Tony Morello
the title says it all, i've decided it, i'm moving to england for a year, maybe more

so it's looking like this winter will be the date

any suggestions?

i have no clue what i'm doing and i love it
Freak
Dont ask me- im moving to the US this year.
Wouldnt recommend this place to anyone!
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Freak
Dont ask me- im moving to the US this year.
Wouldnt recommend this place to anyone!


Funny, I wouldn't recommend America to anyone.

:conf:
n3lly
And i'm moving to Australia for a year in november! lol!!
bobonoho
America is awesome. I've been all over the place, America is definitely teh balls.
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by bobonoho
America is awesome. I've been all over the place, America is definitely teh balls.


:wtf: :conf:
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by bobonoho
America is awesome. I've been all over the place, America is definitely teh balls.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to live in balls.
marcusk
I've been to london, and I always thought about living there too...what did I like about it? I guess because things were different. People seemed friendlier. But did not dig the food too much. But a change is always good. I'll actually be in Korea for a year.
sean5
LOL nevermind, but it is still really expensive
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by sean5
LOL nevermind, but it is still really expensive



yeah. EVERYTHING in the Uk is expensive and I do mean everything. :haha:


Be prepared be very well prepared :p

chesco
Why anyone would want to move to the UK cofuses me. Once I finish studying I'm out of here, either to spain or germany.
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by marcusk
I've been to london, and I always thought about living there too...what did I like about it? I guess because things were different. People seemed friendlier. But did not dig the food too much. But a change is always good. I'll actually be in Korea for a year.


people seem friendlier????

ME, WHERE DO YOU LIVE :eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement