return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Gallery 26/05/06 - AVB
View this Thread in Original format
chojin
is anyone going to this? im too lazy to copy a full line up, but this will in fact be the first ever trance event ill be going to:wtf:

love to see some people there :D

...and im sure its not THAT different from a hardcore event, i'll take my whistle, horn, and furry boots/flourescent jacket just in case.

P.S feel free to post a lineup and the other more essential things
moondog
im going :)
chojin
quote:
Originally posted by moondog
im going :)

nice one, i should recognize from pictures and that. if you dont mind saying hi to a filthy 'northerner':rolleyes:
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by chojin
nice one, i should recognize from pictures and that. if you dont mind saying hi to a filthy 'northerner':rolleyes:

:eek: well i'm not too sure about that

Just messing, come find me and say hello :D
chojin
quote:
Originally posted by moondog
:eek: well i'm not too sure about that

Just messing, come find me and say hello :D

any others going or pulling a solo one?

i cant believe im doing it but im staying in an easy-hotel for this night/day:wtf:
moondog
quote:
Originally posted by chojin
any others going or pulling a solo one?

i cant believe im doing it but im staying in an easy-hotel for this night/day:wtf:

going with a few friends, i think dj_mdma's coming, he better be anyway, it the second part of my birthday celebration:D
sakabatou
wheretf's the gallery?
chojin
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
wheretf's the gallery?

london...

edit: afaik
dj_mdma
oh noes a dirty northerner has infiltrated teh capital11!!!!

Yes i'm going. Oh its gonna be a good un :cool:
Absinthe
quote:
Originally posted by sakabatou
wheretf's the gallery?

Turnmills / Gallery
63B Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5PT

And I am definitely going to that party. Never had a chance to see Armin in London this year. I'll be there.

zag2me
Its right next to farringdon tube station. I found this out after drinking 4 cans of stella and asking randoms in padinton at 12am in the morning :) on my way there
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by zag2me
Its right next to farringdon tube station. I found this out after drinking 4 cans of stella and asking randoms in padinton at 12am in the morning :) on my way there

:stongue: :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement