return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 
Check out the neutral riddle (pg. 7)
View this Thread in Original format
nils
so why is the picture mirrored, does it have any meaning? wulbai is not an anagram and is jibberish both back and forth. 'just english ones...' has to be a reference to keyboards with english layout :conf:
grooviebeats
im on 14 :confused:
Ripped Bag
At the end it says "I can't believe you've been wasting your time on this"
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
At the end it says "I can't believe you've been wasting your time on this"

you got to the end dang
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by grooviebeats
im on 14 :confused:

woot got it.. now 15

*edit got it.. :stongue:
tribu
still no clue, but laptop backwards is pot pal
grooviebeats
17 help?
tribu
Answer : Download harder.xls and open it in excel or any program that can view such files. Using the numbers from the source (including the false color in the body tag), and columns BY, GH and HH (also from the document info), get the letters opeegrans which is an anagram for personage. personage.htm

Hint: You will need to download and decode a file from the program pictured.

If you can get 18, a hint would be appreciated, I've been trying for an hour
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Answer : Download harder.xls and open it in excel or any program that can view such files. Using the numbers from the source (including the false color in the body tag), and columns BY, GH and HH (also from the document info), get the letters opeegrans which is an anagram for personage. personage.htm

Hint: You will need to download and decode a file from the program pictured.

If you can get 18, a hint would be appreciated, I've been trying for an hour

thx i cant dwnld anything like what it was asking since im at work.

have you been looking in the fourm for the site on 18?

**edit i just looked and there is nothing there...
tribu
Just got 18 :) Heres th answer if anyone wants it...can't believe it took so long

Answer >> The title, wulbai refers to key positions you will use to figure out the word. Since the image is flipped horizontaly, you are using different letters. For example, the first letter, W, is the second key from the left in the top row. but on the flipped KB, that key corresponds with O. U, the fourth from the right in the top row corresponds with R. Use this pattern to reveal oracle, oracle.htm

HINT - The image makes a nice key....

nils
SPIFFING! nice one. that level really screwed me :(
grooviebeats
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Just got 18 :) Heres th answer if anyone wants it...can't believe it took so long

Answer >> The title, wulbai refers to key positions you will use to figure out the word. Since the image is flipped horizontaly, you are using different letters. For example, the first letter, W, is the second key from the left in the top row. but on the flipped KB, that key corresponds with O. U, the fourth from the right in the top row corresponds with R. Use this pattern to reveal oracle, oracle.htm

HINT - The image makes a nice key....

wow i would have never got it. Ive been just looking at it like duhhhhhhhhh i dont get it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement