return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Godskitchen and Beach Club present Sun Dance Music Festival July 22/23
View this Thread in Original format
Sundance
GLOBAL GATHERING presents
SUN DANCE MUSIC FESTIVAL
powered by GODSKITCHEN & The BEACH CLUB

From the creators of Europe’s Premier Dance Music Festival, Global Gathering & Godskitchen bring their unique blend of amazing talent, unparalleled production and an energy and vibe that only come along once in a lifetime! Slammin’ Dance Music for your non-stop dancing pleasure featuring the finest turntable technicians from around the globe. Spend a day in the sunshine and an evening in moonshine with the finest music, an enchanting outdoor environment and the thousands of your best friends.

Not just a place but a vision. Godskitchen and Beach Club have set out to start something that will eventually become one of the most talked about movements in Montreal festival history. This will be a special place from the moment you walk in the door, feel the hot sun shining in your face while your body absorbs world beats and you will realize you have now become part of something bigger than your self. From the DJ’s to the thousands of beautiful party people, to the crystal clear water surroundings, to the 14 hours of world class music, and to the mutual feeling of unity, this week end will go down in Montreal history and keep people coming back for many years to come. For one weekend Godskitchen and the Beach Club will pave the way for the renaissance of festivals in Montreal. This weekend performing arts, world class talent, and cast of old and new schools characters will guarantee to leave you in bliss. Be prepared for enlightenment, let love and music guide you for the rest of your days. Now relax and open your mind, release your self into the vibe and you will find Godskitchen.

Pas juste un endroit mais une vision. Godskitchen et le Beach Club ont décidé de commencer un mouvement qui, éventuellement deviendra le plus populaire dans l’histoire des festivals à Montréal. Ce sera un endroit magique, du moment où vos pieds franchiront la porte. Vous sentirez le soleil réchauffer votre visage, pendant que votre corps absorbera les rythmes du monde. C’est à ce moment que vous réaliserez que vous faites partie de quelque chose qui vous dépasse.Des DJs jusqu’aux milliers de belles personnes présentes, des alentours bordés d’eau cristalline jusqu’aux 12 heures de musique de classe mondiale et du mutuel sentiment d’unité, ce week-end entrera dans l’histoire et fera revenir les gens pour les années à venir. Pendant un week-end, Godskitchen et le Beach Club paveront le chemin pour la renaissance des festivals à Montréal. Ce week-end des arts incluant des talents de classe mondiale et d’une troupe de personnages du New & Old School vous garantira que vous quitterez les lieux extasiés. Préparez-vous à l’illumination; laissez l’amour et la musique vous guider jusqu’à la fin des temps. Relaxez et gardez l’esprit ouvert, libérez vos pulsions dans l’atmosphère et vous trouverez Godskitchen.

SATURDAY JULY 22
VICTOR CALDERONE : BAD BOY BILL : MISSTRESS BARBARA : SANDRA COLLINS : MANNY LEHMAN : 4 STRINGS : SECOND SUN : PHYNN : QUICK SOUND : NICK PIION : BRUNO BROWN : CHARLES POULIN : KING LOUIS & DRISS : MAXX SCHOLZ : MANZONE & STRONG : PAULO CARDOSO & more TBA…

SUNDAY JULY 23
DANNY TENAGLIA : STEVE LAWLER : CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE : RUFF & TORT : SEAN MILLER : GEE MOORE : FRANCO FABI : PHYNN : STEPHANE LIPPE : EDDY JASMIN : FRED MILLER : MAX JULIEN : VIVIE-ANN : SIMON JAIN : NATHAN BARATO & more TBA…

FESTIVAL FEATURES

• Over 40 different DJ’s & Producers
• 2 MASSIVE all-age dance arenas for rain or shine enjoyment all weekend long
• State of the art sound system, visuals and lighting
• Mist Patio, Carnival Rides and Wake Boarding
• Fireworks and Laser Show with MASSIVE Production
• Full Bars in Liquor Licensed Areas at all Main Stages
• 2 Days and 2 Nights of Music & Entertainment
• 15,000+ Beautiful Party People
• Private Beach with Lifeguards for your swimming enjoyment
• Visual Art Displays & Performances throughout the weekend
• Available on-site parking for thousands of vehicles
• Food available all day & night
• On-site Medical Staff & First Aid Centers
• Free Shuttle Bus Service from designated areas

TICKET PRICING
$40 One Day Pass
$75 One Day VIP Pass
$70 Weekend Pass
$140 Weekend VIP Pass
$50 FIRST 1,000 WEEKEND PASSES!!!

Brought to you by:

GODSKITCHEN-CANADA : The BEACH CLUB : GLOBAL GATHERING FESTIVALS : ANGEL MUSIC GROUP : Track.net : CLUBPLANET.com : ELEMENTRADIO.com : CLUB246.com : GLOBALSOUND.ca : HOUSE PACIFIQUE : INDAMIX.ca : AMONLY : TCA : BEyourself : CHAOTICA : BLACKHOLE RECORDINGS : UNKNOWNWORLD MANAGEMENT : MADTIZZY PROD : WANTICKETS.com : CLUBZONE.com : ADMISSION.com : TICKETBREAK.com : BREAKAWAY TOURS : PHYSICAL PARK : LESTUBBIES.ca : GEMEVENTS.ca : CLUBZONE.com

Sundance
Please let me know if anyone here has any questions concerning Sun Dance. We are working very hard to make this one very special week end.

Thank you all.
club246
Wow this event is going to be off the wall.

Anyone from Montreal excited as us Torontonians ?

Oui Oui !!
B018
we r all excited amigo
Anne
c'est quoi ca fait de plus le VIP
Marcus007
quote:
Originally posted by Anne
c'est quoi ca fait de plus le VIP
Sundance
Are you asking what is included with VIP tickets?
layloula
more drinks! lol ;)
Anne
quote:
Originally posted by Sundance
Are you asking what is included with VIP tickets?

yeah
habsfan
Do you have a blueprint of the layout? I'm curious how this is gonna be set up.

Also, what do you guys have planned for the crazy traffic that will inevitably occur? Shuttle buses? Open another lane?

BTW, I'm not trying to be negative here. It's just that I've been to Beach Club many times. And on days where only 2000 people show up, it gets messy...

Anne
quote:
Originally posted by habsfan
Do you have a blueprint of the layout? I'm curious how this is gonna be set up.

Also, what do you guys have planned for the crazy traffic that will inevitably occur? Shuttle buses? Open another lane?

BTW, I'm not trying to be negative here. It's just that I've been to Beach Club many times. And on days where only 2000 people show up, it gets messy...

Non mais surement qu'ils vont arranger l'endroit en conséquence....
Munchy
I would also like to know what VIP entitles to...

Cause otherwise I'll buy an early bird 2 day pass!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement