return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Electric Daisy Carnival : UPDATED
View this Thread in Original format
henryv
Damn it im pissed Sander K is out of the EDC lineup and Gabriel and Dresen are added.

wwww.electricdaisycarnival.com

This suck because 85% of the reason i was going to EDC was because of Sander K. now we get G&D

oh well
sweetcandy girl
WOOT!!!

Fine by me. I like G and D. Besides Sander K really did not fit in that line up imo...
PicottoIsGod
Electri Daisy hints: candy-raving/euphoric/trancy/melodic/gay trance

SanderK throws down deep dirty prggy house.....i agree with Henry, if i were 2go Sander would be the primary reason, but Michelle is also right, he just simply duznt belong there....

now i know sum people need a change of underwear cuz SK was dropped and G&D was added.....

oh well either way SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
psychochick
I hope Sander recovers soon ..
Protege
quote:
Originally posted by PicottoIsGod
Electri Daisy hints: candy-raving/euphoric/trancy/melodic/gay trance

SanderK throws down deep dirty prggy house.....i agree with Henry, if i were 2go Sander would be the primary reason, but Michelle is also right, he just simply duznt belong there....

now i know sum people need a change of underwear cuz SK was dropped and G&D was added.....

oh well either way SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Have you listened to sander lately? hes jumped on the electro bandwagon. I havent heard a recent set from him that is deep, dark and proggy, which makes me sad.
PhaseFour
man that was the only reason i wanted to go...plus he had a DVJ set :(

oh well, get well sander, hopefully ill see him some other time
Randy S
Sander was great at avalon recently!! But I love G&D...this is all besides the point...sasha and instantlive is that night...Ive done edc too much for my own good...
Insomnia`SF
All of this love around here for Sander K because of his cool hip in-the-spotlight-right-now dark proggy house and hate for G&D because they cater to a different fans who enjoy a different genre...hmm what is the name of this site again?
Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Insomnia`SF
All of this love around here for Sander K because of his cool hip in-the-spotlight-right-now dark proggy house and hate for G&D because they cater to a different fans who enjoy a different genre...hmm what is the name of this site again?

G&D do not play trance. At least at coachella they didnt. One of the most boring sets I've ever heard from them.

Sander does not play dark prog house...he plays funky electroish stuff...and hes been pretty crap as of late.
Randy S
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
G&D do not play trance. At least at coachella they didnt. One of the most boring sets I've ever heard from them.

word clovis...word...G&D=Boring@coachella.com i almost wanted to cry about it...but then i remembered how goddaman sick Daft Punk was.

Clovis86
quote:
Originally posted by Randy S
word clovis...word...G&D=Boring@coachella.com i almost wanted to cry about it...but then i remembered how goddaman sick Daft Punk was.

I spent the entire G&D set waiting for them to get people to DANCE. At which they failed miserably. Head bobbing is not dancing.

You're at ing coachella. People paid good money to see you. Put on a damn show or let someone else take your place.

Theres a long list of bedroom DJs who would have rocked it better...at least in my opinion.
Kam
quote:
Originally posted by Protege
Have you listened to sander lately? hes jumped on the electro bandwagon. I havent heard a recent set from him that is deep, dark and proggy, which makes me sad.

i feel the same way. A few years ago he used to play the best progressive house on the planet.

Now he's just another in dj playing eletro/acid house.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement