return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Brazil - Australia (June 18th 2006) [Group F]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
Go Aussie!
InDeepSpace
Australia will not play with the guys who already seen a yellow card. Hope they will get a draw versus an overhyped brazilian team.

Any bets on how much kilometres Ronaldo will run????
zoric
Aussies will win over Brazil tomorrow :eyespop:
trabozi
Go Aussie!
LittleGoku
quote:
Originally posted by zoric
Aussies will win over Brazil tomorrow :eyespop:

pass me some of the stuff that you're smoking :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by LittleGoku
pass me some of the stuff that you're smoking :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Fag :haha:

But I hope they will at least play well and try to force Brazil to better play than against Croatia. The croats were great indeed.
JM
i'm trying to figure out what outcome would work best in favor of Croatia moving on... but I guess I can't know that just yet. Though i do NOT like Brazil, and hope they get eliminated.

;)

>JM<
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by JM
i'm trying to figure out what outcome would work best in favor of Croatia moving on... but I guess I can't know that just yet. Though i do NOT like Brazil, and hope they get eliminated.

;)

>JM<

Australia wins, a big game against Croatia in the 3rd and it would've been a very good one.
smallSHEEP
I'm going to be rooting for the Aussies even though they are smug bastards. If they beat brazil I'm going to laugh so hard milk comes out of my nose.
luisjb82
Brazil 2-0

LuNaSeA
quote:
Originally posted by smallSHEEP
If they beat brazil I'm going to laugh so hard milk comes out of my nose.

:haha: lol.

i'll be rooting for the aussies too, just bc brasil is my arch nemesis. :thepirate :disbelief
LittleGoku
Brazil was watching the game ownage by Argentina the other day.;)

Look for a similar effort to put them back in the spotlight.

Brazil 5 -0
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement