return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Croatia - Australia (June 22nd 2006) [Group F]
View this Thread in Original format
zoric
Derby game, and it'll probably be brutal.

Standings before the two finishing games:

code:
|Place | Team | MP | W | D | L | GF-GA | Pts | | | | | | | | | | | 1st | Brazil [Q] | 2 | 2 | 0 | 0 | 3-0 | 6 | | 2nd | Australia | 2 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 3-3 | 3 | |------|---------------------|----|---|---|---|-------|-----| | 3rd | Croatia | 2 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 0-1 | 1 | | 4th | Japan | 2 | 0 | 1 | 1 | 1-3 | 1 |
tathi
Australia 2 - 1 Croatia

definately a derby game considering how much Croation heritage is on the Australian side, and there are also a few born and bred Australians playing for Croatia :/

Some stupid reporter revealed where Mark Vidukas house is in Croatia, and it's now under guard in case some crazed fan decides to visit it if (or when) Australia knocks Croatia out.

I wonder how much the Croation defense will miss Kavac?
zoric
quote:
Originally posted by tathi
Australia 2 - 1 Croatia

definately a derby game considering how much Croation heritage is on the Australian side, and there are also a few born and bred Australians playing for Croatia :/

Some stupid reporter revealed where Mark Vidukas house is in Croatia, and it's now under guard in case some crazed fan decides to visit it if (or when) Australia knocks Croatia out.

I wonder how much the Croation defense will miss Kavac?

His name is Robert Kovac.

They will miss him bigtime, because he's the leader in the defence and that's why I think Australia will have a very good chance to win over Croatia.

Clever thing to do by the reporter, Idiot :wtf:

Hopefully we'll see a couple of goals tomorrow..
JM
oooh i'll be partying it up big time :D

>JM<
RapidFire
unfortunately for croatia, I predict another tie.
zoric
Croatia has to start scoring, they haven't scored on 180 minutes now and missed a penalty.

You have to get Darijo Srna going for sure.
A.J.
Australia 2-0!!!

We really need our strikers to start doing something. Viduka has played quite well in holding the ball up and feeding the ball off to other players, but he needs to start scoring some goals!

I hope Tim Cahill plays a whole game because he is our best attacking player in my opinion.

:wtf: :crazy:
zoric
I'm looking forward to see how Tomas will cover up for Kovac. It'll be very interesting when I think this player isn't at all at the same level as Kovac is.

It's going to be tough for Croatia if they don't get a goal pretty early. That's what they really need because of their confidence.
paranoik0
i want Croatia to win and go through, but i don't think they'll do it. prediction: 1-1 draw
zoric
Two changes has been made since the Japan game by Zlatko Kranjcar:

Ivica Olic together with Dado Prso and Stjepan Tomas instead of suspended star captain Robert Kovac.

Will be very, very tough for our neighbours :<

eROs.au
a win or a draw it doesnt matter...

AUSTRALIA 1-0

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI
eRRaTiK
go Harry!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement