return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Brazil - France (July 1st) [Quarter Finals]
View this Thread in Original format
FastFashion
French...ya'll going DOWN:wtf:
PEZ68
Thx to FIFA for choosing a spanish referee for this game (the one who refereed Italy - Australia :nervous: )
isoterra
quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
Thx to FIFA for choosing a spanish referee for this game (the one who refereed Italy - Australia :nervous: )

haha.. looks like you're on your way out then :p i say brazil to scrape a win with a france goal being disallowed & a dubious brazil penalty ;)

i'll be rooting for the frogs but doubt they can pull 98 off again
FastFashion
carne moida is what we call it:D

LittleGoku

Please NO MORE FRANCE UPSET's or Miracles

Please Brazil, stop the frenchmen:whip:
malek
quote:
Originally posted by LittleGoku

Please NO MORE FRANCE UPSET's or Miracles

Please Brazil, stop the frenchmen:whip:

wtf

PLEASE FRANCE KICK THOSE GREEN AND YELLOW MONKEYS OUT :toothless
RapidFire
lets 98 this bitch, boys!
malek
quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
lets 98 this bitch, boys!

+98
evil_cookie
malek is scared if Brazil wins, any chance Germany had of taking the cup goes right out the window.:p

and it'll take nothing less then a ing miracle for France to win this game ( that and rat poison, you can't forget rat poison...)

and please stop bringing up 98, that was a joke.
Hi, France got their FIRST goal since the 98 finals two weeks ago...lawl all the dives and cries will not save them from this game.
RapidFire
quote:
Originally posted by evil_cookie
malek is scared if Brazil wins, any chance Germany had of taking the cup goes right out the window.:p

and it'll take nothing less then a ing miracle for France to win this game ( that and rat poison, you can't forget rat poison...)

Hi, France got their FIRST goal since the 98 finals two weeks ago...lawl all the dives and cries will not save them from this game.

dont worry. brazil dives as much as France. ;)

malek
me against my brother
me and my brother against our cousin
me, my brother and my cousin against the neighbour
venomX
quote:
Originally posted by evil_cookie

i agree, 98 was a fluke for the french, i say brazil 2-0. brazil va a gagner! :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Privacy Statement