return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 
Roll Call: The OMGWTFBBQ, August 5th 2005, Appleton WI
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RJT

Can I get a show of hands?

:toothless

So far:

RJT
Myra
Garth
Bobby
Bas
Andy
Yuris
Charley
Dan
Andy
Chris
Tribu
Neil

Edit: Some more random info for this weekend...

We'll be around all day on Saturday, probably hoping to kick things off officially anytime between 1-3PM on Saturday. I will be PM'ing everyone addresses to map quest and other contact info in the next day or two.

We'll have decks set up at the house and I'm assuming everyone (including a couple friends, Zack & Dustin, from home) will be playing throughout the day/night. The setup for home:

2 x Pioneer CDJ 800
2 x Technics SL1200mkII
1 x Allen & Heath Xone 92
1 x Pioneer EFX 500

And the setup at Ravens:

2 x Pioneer CDJ 800
2 x Technics SL1200mkII
1 x Allen & Heath Xone 62
1 x Pioneer EFX 500

Items you may want to consider bringing:

- Laptops for "information sharing."
- Cameras
- Pillows
- Blankets
- Sleeping Bags
- Any random extravagant booze you may want (I'll be picking up a pretty decent amount of booze this week, just not sure what yet.)
- Any random extravagant BBQ you want.
- Also, any random extravagant OMGWTF.

And one random note I wanted to add, my family was very cool to schedule a vacation this weekend so we could throw this party. My folks/sisters are very cool people, and when they return on Sunday afternoon I'm hoping that I can welcome them with a house that's relatively presentable. All I ask is that you keep that in mind this weekend... I really can't wait to see everyone... this is going to be an AMAZING weekend... :)
lücid
meejungee
i
lücid
is phreek coming???
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by lücid

for some reason I lol'd :stongue:
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
for some reason I lol'd :stongue:

i guess it is pretty lollable that a bunch of old wrinkly politicians would wanna come to an OMGWTFMWTAAIDSBBQ!
tylerc
Blake_Jarrell
i will be in okoboji that weekend :(
DJ RJT
quote:
Originally posted by Blake_Jarrell
i will be in okoboji that weekend :(

Boo.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I still want to read that paper you wrote regarding altruism/Mother Theresa... If you're on later tonight I'll try to jump on AIM, I've really been looking forward to that... :)
UWM
<-- still waiting for the Digital Penetration logo.

p.s. I might show up :)

lücid
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
<-- still waiting for the Digital Penetration logo.

, i still gotta design that and the flyer/poster sometime soon... :nervous:
Omega_Blue
i'll be there
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 
Privacy Statement