return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I think I'm in trouble...(girlfriend issues part 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Psionic
Is it just me, or is it stupid that my girlfriend does not want to see Snakes on a Plane because she's scared of the snakes?
Allied Nations
All the girls I know are very serious about their fears and a lot are scared of snakes. They just don't like them. I'd let it go and not make fun of her toooo much... :p
tc-fan
show her your snake maybe she will get use to it, unless the snake is really a worm?:haha: just ing with you..i am bored.:o
Psionic
Oh yeah, I'm not using snakes in a metaphoric sense here either, for any potential pervs here in the COR. :p
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Psionic
Is it just me, or is it stupid that my girlfriend does not want to see Snakes on a Plane because she's scared of the snakes?
she is cheating on you... she clearly allready saw it while giving head to a young stalion called chester.
Psionic
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
she is cheating on you... she clearly allready saw it while giving head to a young stalion called chester.

:stongue:
Allied Nations
quote:

it came out tonight.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
it came out tonight.
chester had the hookup duh
tc-fan
quote:
Originally posted by Psionic

why you gonna make it a girl issue over a movie?
Allied Nations
quote:
chester had the hookup duh

damn. id be sucking his dick too!

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
damn. id be sucking his dick too!
iv beat you to it.
Psionic
quote:
Originally posted by tc-fan
why you gonna make it a girl issue over a movie?

Because I thought for fun we could go see it this weekend, but she's got no backbone. She really is afraid of snakes in real life, but to not want to see this movie because of that fear? It's a movie, gosh! :rolleyes:

This sort of thing happens all the time between us because she doesn't want to do certain things for the dumbest reasons.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement