return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
How normal are 'myspace hookups'
View this Thread in Original format
Akridrot
With a twist.

See, I knew this girl in RL before. But I'm a sore loser and I never really talked to her except for a few sentences, because of her girlfriends. So I saw her on myspace, and I sent her a message.

What do you know...

She likes me back and wants to be friends! (not just 'myspace friends')

So suppose I got with her, and suppose I stayed with her a for a few years. Would it be lame that the only reason our relationship was possible was because of the power of myspace? (Which I used to hate and call gay, but now worship for giving me a second chance)

Of course I appreciate it, but what will I say to people who ask? "Haha, yeah, me and ***** got together through myspace, and we've been happy ever since. But we did meet before in real life for a brief time!"

Hmmmm. I know this is a change from your usual "I have girl problems and I'm sad, help" threads, but I just had to post this massive wall of thought.
dallastar
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
With a twist.

See, I knew this girl in RL before. But I'm a sore loser and I never really talked to her except for a few sentences, because of her girlfriends. So I saw her on myspace, and I sent her a message.

What do you know...

She likes me back and wants to be friends! (not just 'myspace friends')

So suppose I got with her, and suppose I stayed with her a for a few years. Would it be lame that the only reason our relationship was possible was because of the power of myspace? (Which I used to hate and call gay, but now worship for giving me a second chance)

Of course I appreciate it, but what will I say to people who ask? "Haha, yeah, me and ***** got together through myspace, and we've been happy ever since. But we did meet before in real life for a brief time!"

Hmmmm. I know this is a change from your usual "I have girl problems and I'm sad, help" threads, but I just had to post this massive wall of thought.

I dunno....

but - be careful!

Love hurts!:sadgreen:
Clovis86
I dunno but I'm in one right now :crazy:
dallastar
what's your myspace>?

mines is www.myspace.com/dallasvstar
Ygrene
There's much weirder going on in the world than meeting/re-meeting someone on myspace.

No prob at all, imo.
Akridrot
Yes! Your replies are great, exactly what I hoped to hear. I'm elated! Finally, I'm doing something normal and sane!

Sorry, but my myspace was made only to contact this girl (and view pics every now and then), because I couldn't call her. When I meet her in 'RL' (oh how I dread leaving this computer!), then I will probably delete it. Because I'll be with the girl of my ___(insert word here)____!!!
jonSun
I dunno, i get alot of chicks wanting to hookup IRL from myspace. To me its a lil weird since ive never met any1 from the net b4. But maybe someday.
Spirit5
I met a girl on MySpace who lived less than 10 minutes from my house. She started kissing me on the first day we met....it was a lil' freaky...I wont be meeting anyone on MySpace again....

But I personally think it's okay as long as the person doesn't kiss you the first day they meet you...that is a bit weird...I don't think it's the medium you meet them (personals, online, in real life) but it's the person you meet. But I have found, that a lot of people you meet online...tend to be a bit stranger than in real life, but you meet weird people offline too so I guess you just have to be careful wtih who you meet. But in your case, it seems different...and I think you should fine.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis86
I dunno but I'm in one right now :crazy:

LAWLZ, con quien?!
washout
im one of those guys who will point and laugh at you.
get a girl the old fashion way.
i must be blessed.

all-nite-freak
quote:
Originally posted by washout
im one of those guys who will point and laugh at you.
get a girl the old fashion way.
i must be blessed.

with a club and dragging her by hair into cave?
ughh?
grunt

quote:
Originally posted by Spirit5

:haha:
those damn sex perverts and their kissing
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
LAWLZ, con quien?!

WTFBBQ? Who taught you Spanish, dude?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE