return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Montreal's next massive: Black and Blue 06 anyone?
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Laden
I'll go out on a limb here and post this thread, even if it's a gay community hosted event.. we are 4 DAYS AWAY (Sunday, Oct 8 - long weekend) to another massive in Montreal. I went last year and it was trippin', over 14,000 ppl.....and for all you nOObs, CLOSE TO HALF WERE STRAIGHT ANYWAYS. The gays also have their own massive mosh pit so you knew where you stood at Olympic Stadium.

That setup was crazy, far better than Celebration and BeB, imo. And now that we have no Cream again, and I won't def do the sardine pit at Guv 10 year anniversary in T.O., I need my massive fix.. bring on Chus and Ceballos :eyespop:

http://www.bbcm.org/bb2006/en_mainevent.html

SUPERSONIC
MAIN EVENT AT THE OLYMPIC STADIUM

VIA ADMISSION :
1-800-361-4595 / (514) 790-1245

REGULAR TICKET
$80: Admision Network www.admission.com

$75: SALES OUTLET
MAXIMUM OF 4 TICKETS PER PERSON

PRIAPE MONTRÉAL 1311 STE-CATHERINE E.
PRIAPE TORONTO 465 CHURCH, TORONTO
PRIAPE CALGARY 1322, 17TH AVENUE S.W.
PRIAPE VANCOUVER 1148 DAVIE
SAUNA CENTRE-VILLE 1465 STE-CATHERINE E.
DÉPANNEUR DU VILLAGE 1273 STE-CATHERINE E.
CUIR MONT-ROYAL 826-A MONT-ROYAL E.
WEGA VIDEO 930 STE-CATHERINE E.
mindflip7474
I'm soooo there. I LOVED BnB 2004. BnB 2005 was incredible (in terms of visually pleasing) but I have to admit that last year the music for me went so-so. This year...I hope the music totally destroys me.

Looking forward to this event.
~*Stereohead*~
I personally plan on going...I love HUGE EDM events and I haven't been yet so, count me in for sure 100%. I hope the bookings are good...
FunKenLouis
Charles Poulin
Antoine Clamaran (Woot)
Chus & Ceballos
Mark Anthony

great line-up

solid djs...
~*Stereohead*~
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
Antoine Clamaran (Woot)
Chus & Ceballos

Nice...thanks Louis, I love that you always have answers for me lol :)
Munchy
Isn't this like a 95% gay event?
FunKenLouis
theres a lot of HOT women at the party

its mostly gays but a big crowd of older sexy ladies

i love black and blue... except for Danny T last year
all-nite-freak
who cares if its mostly gays.
if it wasnt for them there would be no scene at all.
just go to stereo on a saturday to pop your cherry.
B018
the best party of the year
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
theres a lot of HOT women at the party

its mostly gays but a big crowd of older sexy ladies

i love black and blue... except for Danny T last year

big time, there are tons of hot women there, all the hot ones you see at the other massives pretty much ... Black and Blue is no threat to them, obviously, just good music, insane atmosphere.

Celebration had something like maybe 6000 straights or so and Black and Blue had roughly the same amount too, though you just have to tack on another 8000 gays to get to the 14000 number that attended :p

Like I said, the floor kinda gets partitioned (like Stereo) and the gays start to form their own mass pit. I know this because when I ventured around the cool setup with some of my buddies, we noticed we were walking into what seemed like thousands of guys without shirts all dancing together.. so just don't venture from the hetero area and you'll be fine, heh heh (especially if you're harshly homophobic).

Tenaglia was very off that night though.

magikb
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden

Tenaglia was very off that night though.

thank god I have yet to experience him on an off night yet :toothless
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by magikb
thank god I have yet to experience him on an off night yet :toothless

Well, he came on after C&C's set, and those guys had the place jumpin'. Tenaglia totally killed the momentum and vibe that C&C created, man, he even played some hip hop in there too. The guy is creative but I think he maybe had too many Flintstones or something before his set :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement