return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
For those who are doing nothing this friday night.
View this Thread in Original format
Temperate
So, tiesto cancelled like a little bitch. And instead of doing something cool... my friends are going to see the new jackass movie. Puh-LEEZ!

So, lets do some freestyles or something.
jdat
freestyle!?

Ok gimme a subject and I'll blast it out just like we be in da temple of hip hopppppppppppppppppp mothaaz! /krs one.
nchs09
i want to see that.. but its drinking night tonight :p
Slylee
now that my uncle is gone, i'm going on a cleaning spree tonight. i can't wait. i have to wake up at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow so i can be the first one at Tire Kingdom to get my new tires and not have to wait all day.:D

i've completely turned OCD since the breakup. i think i'm chanelling all my nervous energy into something good like cleaning, instead of drugs.

but now i'm kind of neurotic about it. the first thing i do in the mornings (even if i'm running late) is sweep the kitchen floor and front door hallway.:wtf: then i sweep them again as soon as i get home. because when i walk the dogs, they track dirt in on the floor. it's like a never ending friggin sweepathon with me. lol
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
now that my uncle is gone, i'm going on a cleaning spree tonight. i can't wait. i have to wake up at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow so i can be the first one at Tire Kingdom to get my new tires and not have to wait all day.:D

i've completely turned OCD since the breakup. i think i'm chanelling all my nervous energy into something good like cleaning, instead of drugs.

but now i'm kind of neurotic about it. the first thing i do in the mornings (even if i'm running late) is sweep the kitchen floor and front door hallway.:wtf: then i sweep them again as soon as i get home. because when i walk the dogs, they track dirt in on the floor. it's like a never ending friggin sweepathon with me. lol
u broke up with who?
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
u broke up with who?

i broke up with my sister.

who the else would i break up with? my boyfriend!

:toothless
Akridrot
I broke up with the help of some extremely strong hands and acid. Now I'm all over the place.
Ygrene
quote:

How you doin?
Temperate
quote:

Did you find a fish recipe?
nchs09
quote:

pwned.... now u wish u would of gone out with that freak who ended up being a work-o-holic

i joke that sounds really mean concidering u just broke up with him ill try to be more sensitive next time:tongue2

jdat
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
pwned.... now u wish u would of gone out with that freak who ended up being a work-o-holic

i joke that sounds really mean concidering u just broke up with him ill try to be more sensitive next time:tongue2

Well at least the other workaholic had a JOB! :stongue: ;)

Just teasing slylee you know I love you :D
Temperate
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
freestyle!?

Ok gimme a subject and I'll blast it out just like we be in da temple of hip hopppppppppppppppppp mothaaz! /krs one.

teh c0r
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement