return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
my friend became a racist
View this Thread in Original format
mnstrmnstrl
he is white and his white girlfriend left him for a black guy and her excuse was that she wanted a big dick and he had a real small one (which she said that publically) and then after this he become so mad that he joined the KKK.

you tell me... is that right ? is it a justified thing to do ?
thats ed up. :o
ZeJayMan
quote:
Originally posted by mnstrmnstrl
he is white and his white girlfriend left him for a black guy and her excuse was that she wanted a big dick and he had a real small one (which she said that publically) and then after this he become so mad that he joined the KKK.

lmao, shenanigans!
LiveTheDream
nope, tell him chiness girls dont care about size, so black people ant all bad, and shes a hoe anyway.
Demoted
I can't bring myself to believe this. I call shenanigans too.
GTS3gEclipse
Don't be mad at the black man, be mad at that stupid ho, join the Smack Stupid Bitches Alliance, not the KKK.
ZeJayMan
quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
I can't bring myself to believe this. I call shenanigans too.

Stop jumping on the sexual bandwagon here!
Moral Hazard
quote:

Do you really need us to tell you whether joining a group dedicated to the hatred of a number of racial/cultural/religious/ethnic groups is a justified response to a woman leaving you? If so you may wish to seek assistance in other areas of you life such as tieing your shoes, reading, putting on your helmet and getting tied to playground equipment, etc.
Demoted
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Stop jumping on the sexual bandwagon here!

KKK sex. Now that would be enforcing.
ZeJayMan
Most men with a small penis have inferiority complexes. Take Adolf Hitler for example.
asfdz
quote:

lol

Salegon
He should have used a penis pump to avoid racism.
AlphaStarred
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement