return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
i wanna be emo too!
View this Thread in Original format
pseudonym_2
emo alert!

Earlier this year I fell in love with this girl. She is absolutely wonderful. After courting her for about 2 months we began dating ... but she broke up with me after 2 weeks and I was devasted.

We started talking again after a couple of months and hanging out movies, shows, etc. ... and the feelings came back but she wouldn't let budge. We still hang out every now and then and have a blast when we are together. We went for a movie last week and stayed out till 2am just talking and she admitted that she had a really good time with me.

However, over the last month my best friend has started hanging out with her more and more (he only got to know her about 2 months ago). She calls him up for advice, to hang out, etc. I know there is nothing going on between them and it's none of my business. I really don't care that they are friends. I feel that I want her to call me for random small questions and favors.

Should I:
a) punch him in the face
b) totally avoid her
c) tell him i don't like him hanging out with her so much
d) warn him not to fall for her (she's just that awesome)
e) do nothing (i.e. don't send the lettar)

edit: any of you guys know anything about Landmark Forum? she did it some two months back and has been trying to get me to do it ever since. sounds a little cooky/cultish to me.
medinaM5
f) don't make an alt account
mezzir
throat punch
only way to resolve it and be a man about it

/didn't really read it through
dj_bas
How good of friends are you?
pseudonym_2
quote:
Originally posted by dj_bas
How good of friends are you?

i'd consider him my best friend - the one i'd expect to come bail me out of a turkish prison
dj_bas
quote:
Originally posted by pseudonym_2
i'd consider him my best friend - the one i'd expect to come bail me out of a turkish prison

Then just tell him how you feel, if he's as good a friend as you say he'll stop talking to her. Bros before hos man.
Arbiter
b
wizniz
uhm. . . . . . . . . . .. .

can the word "emo" be one of those words filtered out in this fashion:
" *** "?

thx WN
Nrg2Nfinit
tell him you really like her and your going to make amove soon. Then he has to be hands off.

But make your move soon so then if it doesn twork you can back off. Set the stage, play the role. Wait, and hopefully you'll be successful.
Boomer187

all-nite-freak
100 bucks says he has already slept with her and laughed at you afterwards
Silky Johnson
1) If you really think nothing's going on between them, you're dead wrong.

2) You were devastated about breaking up after only 2 weeks??? in' ! :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement