return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
You're at work when on one else is....thread
View this Thread in Original format
kid nyce
Ok this one is for all you at work right now in an empty office to bitch and complain

and this ones for all you at home to make fun of those at work

im getting paid to listen to music, dressed down, long lunch, leave early, and yes im at work....BOO
Ivand
quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce

im getting paid to listen to music

and browse TA
jdat
I spent my day puking ( I was the last to get the flu in the Fam here ... we got the extended fam here as well .... 11 out of 12 got it )

this would have been a perfect day to spend chilling at the office ... oh the lovely memories of puking in company trash cans :nervous:
_Nut_
quote:
Originally posted by kid nyce
Ok this one is for all you at work right now in an empty office to bitch and complain

and this ones for all you at home to make fun of those at work

im getting paid to listen to music, dressed down, long lunch, leave early, and yes im at work....BOO

I am in the same boat with you today, and Ill be doing the same tomorrow and Thursday.

Woot
kid nyce
i took off thursday to go snowboard. friday is a half day

i'll suffer today and tomorrow...well more like just chill as i got my music bumping on the computer speakers.

other than that im just organizing and cleaning up my 05 emails lol
Slylee
yea no ...my boss is a canadian jew.
EXTREMUM
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
yea no ...my boss is a canadian jew.

...in Miami, nonetheless - perfect. :stongue:
trunks1022
offices are dark, except the partner i work with here is preparing for a deposition. ah well.

i was so hammered last night. this morning when i woke up i was still drunk!
Zoso
I'm at work with ya, Kid. In fact, I'm right behind you. DON'T TURN AROUND. :eek:
Miss Bliss
+juan

Thursday ftmfw!!!

kid nyce
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I'm at work with ya, Kid. In fact, I'm right behind you. DON'T TURN AROUND. :eek:

scary enough my coworker behind me just came in WTF

bliss is a spy, anything she says is a lie...and trunks is a lawyer, another shady word manipulator...
tubularbills
all of you who can surf TA [or other parts of the intarweb] while at work are lucky bastards.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement