return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
What makes sleeping with someone else while in a relationship wrong?
View this Thread in Original format
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
Serious question, serious repsonses please.
Sushipunk
Just got dumped, huh?
Tholius
assuming person a cheated, you do wrong in the view of "do upon others as you would have done upon you" if a) you wouldn't like being cheated on b) partner of a is now hurt and you don't like to be hurt... etc. no exact right or wrong, depends on your standpoint.
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Just got dumped, huh?

Haha no bro, totally random question me and my coworkers were discussing tonight. Just wanted other peoples opinions.

I'm totally against it. I believe in commitment and devotion, but whats to say that doing an activity with someone else descreases your love for the other?
eRRaTiK
depends on how committed you are to each other, and where in the relationship you are at.

what if both of you agree to do it, does it make it right?
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
You can still be committed to someone while sharing emotions with someone else.

Laughing with someone, sharing a tear with someone, all emotional activites that are allowed to do with others.

Sex, a physical activity, shunned.

Why?
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
depends on how committed you are to each other, and where in the relationship you are at.

what if both of you agree to do it, does it make it right?

Then I guess we would have what we call "swingers".

I'm asking in the view of people who don't believe in it.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
You can still be committed to someone while sharing emotions with someone else.

Laughing with someone, sharing a tear with someone, all emotional activites that are allowed to do with others.

Sex, a physical activity, shunned.

Why?

A physical relationship with another person while in a commited relationship with someone who has not agreed to you going around the block equals cheating.

It's what is viewed as most intimate and shouldn't be shared with someone else or so society says.
Arbiter
It is just a piece of cultural information that has no more objective value than the latest fashion trends. You are free to accept or reject it, but you can't escape the reality that you will be judged by it.
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
A physical relationship with another person while in a commited relationship with someone who has not agreed to you going around the block equals cheating.

It's what is viewed as most intimate and shouldn't be shared with someone else or so society says.

Is there a difference between making love and having sex?

mellow_head
quote:
Originally posted by IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
Is there a difference between making love and having sex?

/fail
medinaM5
are u fist ing me? everything is wrong if ur in a relationship yet sleeping with someone else. its like 9/11 the remix
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement