return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Suspicious packages found around Boston.
View this Thread in Original format
Frenchie
I was flipping through the channels to watch Tyra and this was on instead. Apparently several packages were found around Boston near bridges. Retarded people FTL!

Has anyone been watching the updates? Last I saw they had found 7 packages.

Source

(AP) Five suspicious packages planted near bridges and other spots around Boston forced the shutdown of major roads, a bridge and a stretch of the Charles River on Wednesday before authorities concluded the objects were not bombs.

"It's a hoax — and it's not funny," said Gov. Deval Patrick.

Police said four calls, all around 1 p.m., reported suspicious devices at the Boston University Bridge and the Longfellow Bridge, which both span the Charles River, at a Boston street corner and at the Tufts-New England Medical Center.

The package near the Boston University bridge was found attached to a structure beneath the span, where it crosses the Massachusetts Turnpike highway, authorities said.

Subway service across the Longfellow Bridge between Boston and Cambridge was briefly suspended, and Storrow Drive was closed as well.

Another device was found earlier in the day at a subway station, forcing a temporary shutdown of Interstate 93.
guster
i lol'd at the report that one of them was ignignot from the mooninities giving a middle finger..

:haha:
stren
bah we've had 12 packages left in various parts of warsaw about 1.5 years ago. They didn't catch them
Aristronica
my package looks suspicious...
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
my package looks suspicious...

We'll need to inspect it. ;)
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by idoru

i wonder how many people would be able to indetify it in a line-up
stren
quote:
Originally posted by idoru

jake seriously you and jason should come out
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by stren
jake seriously you and jason should come out

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
leph555
WOW they are saying that its an advertising campaign for Aqua Teens Hunger Force WTF
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by leph555
WOW they are saying that its an advertising campaign for Aqua Teens Hunger Force WTF

Surely you can't be serious.

leph555
I am lol keep watching CNN or look for online news updates, they just said it on The Situation Room
guster
CNN anchors were saying..

"Is it possible this is just a publicity stunt for the cartoon makers" or some like that.

what dumb s.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement