return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Any Wine Snobs Out There??
View this Thread in Original format
LazFX
Any one of you kids Like Wine?? Input on a good red??
-----------------------------------

Ok, there is not need for me to go to Houston. So I am going to stay up and drink. Have a few buddies coming over later, but I have started a little early ;)
Normally I should be in bed, but with the Holiday on Monday (president's Day) I am going to see how long I can stay up......

Who Is with me?? ha ha

this post brought to you by:

this is one hell of a great table wine! The bouquet is a little sweet with a tad bit of oak like pepper, has a hint of coco as well, very interesting smell and the taste is awesome. A blend of Corvina, Cabernet, Rondinella, and Merlot grapes. Kept about year in oak barrels (hence the smell, duh!! :) ).

Its about $16 US. I recomend it.

It goes frigging like 'gold jerry' with pizza or anything that has a nice sharp marinara. It rocks with a focking quickness.

I have already finished of a bottle of Vintage 2004 Stump Jump - Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre type combo....

Its a wine from South Australia.......
Pretty Decent wine. Like all wines from Australia, you will not be dissapointed. Allot of American's are going crazy over red from down under right now. That focking Yellow Tail e ain't got nothing on this one. This is a fabulous wine and for such a good price, around $13 US, it's pretty good. the thing that get me on this wine is the sweet fruit, raspberry, and earthy bouquet that leads through to the palate leaving the same flavors as the aroma. now that is a great thing.

I love red wines.... I just cracked into the new shipment I got in just now!! My lil new woman got me a 3 month subscription to a wine club. A complete surprise!!
AndreaCKY772
i'm not a wine person and i know nothing about regular wine but i do like champagne!

i was consdering attending a wine tasting event to see if i could really tell the differences among wines.
prolikewhoa
Ripasso
Silky Johnson
I like wine, but I really don't know jack about it.
Slylee
i know a little. i make it a point to not know a lot though because i think wine snobs are funny.
KilldaDJ
i hate wine and im posting in this thread because i cant be arsed to search for the wine hater thread.
LazFX
quote:
Originally posted by AndreaCKY772

i was consdering attending a wine tasting event to see if i could really tell the differences among wines.

Just remember to spit and not swallow.

or u will, get focked up
DigitalPhoenix
I like wine(red) as well, but find snobs quite annoying when they try to impress others...
knowing when to make the right choice for a business dinner is a different story though!
:p
LazFX
I might be a snob, but I am a little unorthodox. A lot of people say and live by some certain code.....

Red with sertain types of foods and whites with this type... screw that! I love the red... :D anytime with any meal
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I like wine, but I really don't know jack about it.

+1

i love me some cheap (but decent) chardonnay and pinot grigio...

also, one time i mixed Red Bull with white wine. it was good.

Abercrombie
FTW
stren
sangiovese puglia, i enjoyed this wine on my birthday
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement