return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The "Give BTG an Education" Fund.
View this Thread in Original format
Ang ' ela_ie
As all of you might know, my pal BTG thinks that anthropogenic global warming is a farse. Im okay with that. Hes in a (rapidly skrinking) pool of people in the world that may not have had 5th grade science at some point in their lives.

This isnt his fault! He just needs an education. A lot of my peers in the research community will tell me "Ang, just give up, hes obviously an idiot." NO. Thats not the way I work. My opinion is that if you educate the lame, they will at least get to the point that they can talk to you in complete coherent sentences and you wont have to wipe up so much drool. Its a win-win situation.

So, if anyone would like to contribute to the Give BTG an Education fund, let me know. I can open a PayPal account. I think this is a better use of our money than the dildo/toaster funds, anyways.
tubularbills
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

YES!!!!
jdat
I've tried to help him but he changes his mind about potential study subjects on a continuous tri monthly basis
BTG
Go ahead. I'll just use all the money on crack.
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by Ang ' ela_ie
As all of you might know, my pal BTG thinks that anthropogenic global warming is a farse. Im okay with that. Hes in a (rapidly skrinking) pool of people in the world that may not have had 5th grade science at some point in their lives.

This isnt his fault! He just needs an education. A lot of my peers in the research community will tell me "Ang, just give up, hes obviously an idiot." NO. Thats not the way I work. My opinion is that if you educate the lame, they will at least get to the point that they can talk to you in complete coherent sentences and you wont have to wipe up so much drool. Its a win-win situation.

So, if anyone would like to contribute to the Give BTG an Education fund, let me know. I can open a PayPal account. I think this is a better use of our money than the dildo/toaster funds, anyways.

al gore claims another victim
RJT
Wasting money on people incapable of learning makes baby Jesus cry.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Wasting money on people incapable of learning makes baby Jesus cry.

so does pedophiles.
RJT
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
so does pedophiles.

I don't disagree. Anything else to add, Professor?

:conf:
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I don't disagree. Anything else to add, Professor?

:conf:

you look like you're 32 and lucid looks 12.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
lucid looks 12.

*runs in fear* :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

RJT
quote:
Originally posted by BTG

The lengths to which you have to reach to try and insult me... brilliant work
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by BTG

a damn fine 12 year old
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement