return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Romantic dates
View this Thread in Original format
trancey_spacer
so...anyone hav good ideas for romantic dates? If you are in your early 20's, then will girls like going to restaurants for dinner? yeh i reckon they will - but any other good ideas?

cheers.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by trancey_spacer
so...anyone hav good ideas for romantic dates? If you are in your early 20's, then will girls like going to restaurants for dinner? yeh i reckon they will - but any other good ideas?

cheers.

lolvirgin
narcism
im early 20's love going to restaurants....
just depends if i like the food though :haha:

so make sure you know which type of food she likes, get a good bottle of wine, nothing beats good old fashioned dates :D
Frenchie
lol @ lolvirgin

Instead of asking people you don't know how about asking the person you'll be taking out.
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Instead of asking people you don't know how about asking the person you'll be taking out.

That could be viewed as a "lack of initiative." Which is ing bull, if you ask me, but whatever. What better way to help ensure a good time than actually asking somebody what she (or he) likes doing instead of going about things by guesswork in the hope that it will be "surprising" and thus supposedly more "romantic?"

:o
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
That could be viewed as a "lack of initiative." Which is ing bull, if you ask me, but whatever. What better way to help ensure a good time than actually asking somebody what she (or he) likes doing instead of going about things by guesswork in the hope that it will be "surprising" and thus supposedly more "romantic?"

:o

Bingo. It's not even necessarily asking them directly what they would like on a date. Take your conversation(s) and slip in comments or questions that may seem random and meaningless to her but will help you make a move that will make her smile. A positive surprise is the goal, and it's always worked for me. :)
Perfect_Cheezit
It's easy to say that though. You're more likely to be on your own when the girl is smokin hot but all she can say is "I like doing everything!" or "I'm up for anything" or "I'll do whatever you want to do." In that case, it's entirely in your hands as to guessing what she actually wants you to do. Take her out for dinner at a semi-nice restaurant but nothing too fancy and get some semi-nice but not too expensive wine. Then take her back to your place for more drinks and some music. Then you're set.
jdat
you need a pregame either drinks or mini golf

then restaurant. Subway mcd's and the likes are good for first dates. Don't want to spend too much on something when you don't know if it will be a long lasting investement ( aka more guaranteed dates with the person ).

avoid the movie thing. It's expensive and chances are you'll both like different types of movies.
Go to an open mic bar or karaoke party. Try to both sing the silliest songs ever make it a mini contest.

If you feel your broad is drunk enough for you to shag her seize the day!
Take her home, the car or bench park can also subsitute fairly well.
Remember it's a first date and trust isn't there quite yet so make sure you double wrap the johnny!
eRRaTiK
yeh but how does he slip in the buttsekz question without it being perceived as too forward on her part :conf:
all-nite-freak
Don't spend alot of money on this girl if you really like her.I've seen how easy money turns women into whores, no matter how good they think they are.Like Ted Diabiase said....:p
If you only want to her spend away;.Think of it as an investment, because if she thinks your loaded there is more chance of getting condomles buttsex right off the bat.:tongue3

Dj O'Callaghan
Take her to a strip club or down to the pub with all your mates!

Restaurant make sure it's classy though no two bob cheapjack eatery. Opt for an Italian, French or a Spanish place.

Split the bill 50/50 make sure you don't pay for everything or she'll think your a mug and you'll pay for everything else from then onwards. Remember your not just there to impress her she's got to impress you too so don't go forking out cash for everything.

quote:
then restaurant. Subway mcd's and the likes are good for first dates. Don't want to spend too much on something when you don't know if it will be a long lasting investement ( aka more guaranteed dates with the person ).

Maccy D's! That's an awful idea, unless you 12 or a Chav.
all-nite-freak
hes jewish AND french...thats the ultimate in cheapology:tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement