return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
If you won the lottery
View this Thread in Original format
jupiterone
What would you do/buy?

I'd probably get me a large sized home with a massive finished basement. 24/7 National Guardsmen guarding my home with snipers on my rooftop. Underground caves to secret rooms. Leg traps incase someone breaks in, cameras everywhere.

Probably like a Trabant car and just put a Ferarri engine in it since I don't really like cars and they're one hell of a terrible investment.

Then I'd probably buy a big yacht for fishing 24/7 with a movie theater room and bar.

Probably get me the sickest gaming computer evar and most amazing music studio in the world.

Oh and have like this underground oasis beach thing with waterfalls and animals everywhere and my own Quiznos.

Also an aromatherapy and relaxation center with wicked hawt chix and stuff.
Slylee
pay off debt, buy a really nice condo in the city of my choice and finish college...take care of family's debt.

after college, just travel the world and probably start a company or something to just keep busy and do something useful w/ my money. start a clothing line or something like that.

i would definitely have at least 5 cars. VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

:crazy:

oh yea and i'd brag about it on TA. duh.
distant
Huge-ass house.

Huge-ass sound system.

Huge-ass production studio.

Huge-ass pile of weed.
ASFSE
id die happy.
Ygrene
Finally I would have my funding for my private war against J1.

Muhahahahahahahahahahaa! :disbelief
Slylee
quote:
Originally posted by ASFSE
id die happy and leave the rest to slylee.

fixed:)
EXTREMUM
quote:
Originally posted by ASFSE
id die happy.

Many rich people don't. :o
ASFSE
quote:
Originally posted by EXTREMUM
Many rich people don't. :o

hey man DONT RUIN THIS FOR ME
kid nyce
atleast 4 cribs - one in nyc, one in miami, one in colorado, and one in la

atleast 4 cars - rally'd out wrx sti, hooked up audi r6, dub'd out escalade, and cadillac roadster xlr

1 bike - yamaha r1

a bunch of snowmobiles - polaris 600 ho iq cfi (atleast like 6 of'em for me and my boys to go riding)

pay off all my family debt
Ygrene
But srsly, I'd buy an autoshop and start my own auto tuning company. It would not really be for the public but, for me, my father, and brother-in-law to do whatever we want. I'd just use the business front so that everything we do would be tax deductible.

Additionally, I'd play lots and lots of basketball.

Boomer187
Buy TA and erase it..muhahahahahaaa
Orbital32
- a desent size house overlooking a city, no more then 4 rooms. I hate big places
- a Funkion 1 soundsystem (maybe i might need a bigger place)
-install a custom made pool in back with a waterfall, cave, spa etc...
-i would have two cars, one just a regular car and the second maybe a BMW 745i.

i need the regular car because i would still want to have a regular job. doing nothing all the time is boring! I would also donate money to different places...anonymously though. I don't care about fame.

oh i need the funktion 1 sound system (an LCD one) so i can REALLY have Daft Punk play at my house. :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement