return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
So what do you do if your ex-of 1 week...
View this Thread in Original format
jupiterone
Starts dating one of your best friends?

a. dropkick her in the throat
b. have sex with her mother
c. dropkick them both in the throat
d. hope he gets her preggo and she has a baby
e. (fill-in the blank)

Usually I like to live by bros before hoes, only when it comes to close friends. Lately my "friend" has been quite the dick-head, blowing off plans and giving this diseased maggot all the attention. Which leads to him talking a load of and lies about me behind my back, that leads to knowing hes a two-faced twat.

I know you all have some evil things you've done.
bas
Send him pictures of the two of you ing. Or make it really uncomfortable for him by saying all the nasty you guys did, and ask if she's done that thing with her ass yet. You know stuff like that. The trick here is psychological warfare :D
TazZ-erT
e. Just live with it, You banged her first and he got sloppy seconds ;)
jonSun
ask him how your dick tastes.
DigitalPhoenix
E. Ask him to do a threesome with you.."she used to like it.."
TazZ-erT
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalPhoenix
E. Ask him to do a threesome with you.."she used to like it.."

No orange burnnn!

edit :(
SuspicionVandit
Se7en is the movie where the guy get's a package with his wife's head in it, rite?
kadomony
B is the only choice.

Frenchie
Get over it. Why are you made at her? Your bestfriend shouldn't be dating your ex in the first place.
all-nite-freak
yup...do your best not to give a , because caring gets you inebriated and spooned by a homeless dude with a needle in your arm ;)

nchs09
tell her you have aids:gsmile:

that will give her a bad day, and your friend will probably break up with her. Then later on that day with a beer, tell ur friend you were joking. If he attacks you, tell him "no no.. i do have aids". If he doesnt then call him a bitch and break the beer on his head.
kadomony
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement