return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
If you women really want equal rights....
View this Thread in Original format
Jake Benson
...then why was I kicked off the stipper pole tonight at Vanguard??

i was clearily the . The stripper chick (with bad breath) who was teaching me even told me so. My friends even said I was flawless.

But then the security dude came up and said "Hey man, only chicks can dance on the poles." I was like, "Hey man with the gay earring in the right ear, that's gender inequa;llity." He fed me some excuse, "men wiehg more than chicks so you'll throw the pole off balance."

Really? So because on average men weigh more than the vazheens, that measn my 155lb fat ass is going to throw down an entire pole whereas some 250lb chick with flailing ti flapping all over my succulent face won't?!? Maybe you should bolt down the ing pole to sustain my wayt, seSCRUTANY guard, instead of feeding me some fake reason on why I can't pole. ddance.

I'm sexy and you know it and I'm ing drunk.

So women if you want equal rights, stop acting like you're the , grow some balls, and start objectifying men. I want to be sexy too, damnit. Stand up and suipport you'r elocal male strippesr. They need to be treated like sluts too.

COR VERSION: I got kicked off a stripper pole, and now I'm drunk, upset and horny and I hope not but maybe this thread will get locked.
Bidor
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
this thread will get locked.

for sure.
all-nite-freak
you should of whipped it out and busted the bouncer with a face pirate:thepirate

call me:gsmile:
The_G0dfather
... you should play 3 sets instead of two
all-nite-freak
are you talking to me padronne?
eRRaTiK
aww man, too bad u got kicked off da pole.

INB4DLCK.
Jake Benson
why are there only female strippers at EDM events? My vageen is just as sexy.
Lira
quote:
start objectifying men. I want to be sexy too, damnit. Stand up and suipport you'r elocal male strippesr. They need to be treated like sluts too.

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

That made my day :p
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
INB4DLCK.

lol...i think this will be a latent lock. I mean who locks something at 5 in the morning ..or wait...are there mods in other times ozones? ! Well, im sorta excited if this is my first lock. It makes me officially retarded enuf to be a cor whores.

anyone wanna go to mcdonalds with me? i need a burger buddy.
all-nite-freak
quote:
why are there only female strippers at EDM events? My vageen is just as sexy.

next time use more tape;)

The_G0dfather
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
are you talking to me padronne?

neg, to the women ou there

and its afternoon here :p
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
next time use more tape;)

LMAO...oh yeah they need more tape to BOLT DOWN THE STRIPPER POLE. no i was not dressed as a chick. I am a dude and i look and act like it.

BTW Lira I love you. Thank you for undertstnading my sppeech. we bond. mexican pride!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement