return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
How Addicted Are You?!?!
View this Thread in Original format
DevanteS
ok kids

let's see how addicted you really are to trance

please post below
1) how many trance mp3's you have on your computer
2) approximately how many gigs (since livesets take up alot of space)

i have
1) 4000 trance mp3's
2) about 30 gigs
Jocker
those two criteria don't actually show the level of addiction, imho:)

but just for the case. i have around 500 mp3 (never was keeping what i didn't like/stopped listening to, never burn the cds either), and i don't really have a chance (being right in the middle of nowhere) to attend any major gigs. but i do totally go insane, whenever i'm in the club/at a rave:)
DJ Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by Jocker
those two criteria don't actually show the level of addiction, imho:)

Exactly! I would say that has nothing to do with how much you love Trance. My computer is a 486 Windows 3.1. I love trance...
!_PeTrUs_!
I started collecting Livesets in early 2000. I started with Trance Various (mp3 CD's) witch I have 70 of. I stopped with that because I stopped caring about all the livesets.
Then I started with TranceMania where I'm now @ nr 27. Only Vinyl-CDM-CDS-CDR on them and some quality Livesets.

So thats 63050 min of trance witch is 1050 hours, so 43 days, so almost 6 weeks 24/7 trance :D

Addicted enough?
DevanteS
quote:
Originally posted by !_PeTrUs_!
I started collecting Livesets in early 2000. I started with Trance Various (mp3 CD's) witch I have 70 of. I stopped with that because I stopped caring about all the livesets.
Then I started with TranceMania where I'm now @ nr 27. Only Vinyl-CDM-CDS-CDR on them and some quality Livesets.

So thats 63050 min of trance witch is almost 5 weeks 24/7 trance :D

Addicted enough?

you got 2 hot lesbo dj chics kissing in your avatar.. you win!

hahah

pork
DevanteS
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Fundamental

Exactly! I would say that has nothing to do with how much you love Trance. My computer is a 486 Windows 3.1. I love trance...

i'm pretty sure that winamp doesn't work on a 486, win3.1 machine

believe me, i've tried!

caught lying!:whip: :whip: :whip:

Pork!
TranceSeeker
Ive around 6200 mp3z

+

180 livesets I think
Xavier
I have 27 mp3 cds
arrows
Dunno i think ive

40 albums
30 mp3 cd's
ive got 2 gigabites MP3 atm (im scared that my hd crashed again)
mos man 2002.
I've listened to trance for years, ive got a good cd collection and ive been on this site and AG for a few weeks but that doesn't make me any the less addicted than anyone else, it should go by how much do u listen to, i listen to it Every day but im sure most of us do as well :D

Jason R
I,am still on 56k and if I leave my computer to download anything it switches it's self off from the net so I only have 40 singles. But to make up for it I have very nearly 350 trance singles on vinl which grow fast in may when i get a credit card in may to order online.
Nightmonger
Got 5-6000 mp3, lotsa live sets and naturally i'm addicted :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement