return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Hotels for SF Love Fest!!!
View this Thread in Original format
djillicit
Hey all,

I'm planning on coming out to the SF Love Fest this year. Anyone know from experience what hotels are close to the Bill Graham Civic Center and at reasonable rates? I'd like to book my room as soon as I can ;).

Cheers!!
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by djillicit
Hey all,

I'm planning on coming out to the SF Love Fest this year. Anyone know from experience what hotels are close to the Bill Graham Civic Center and at reasonable rates? I'd like to book my room as soon as I can ;).

Cheers!!

There are a lot of hotels close to the area!!

I do not know about reasonble rates though. I know hotels are getting booked fast! So rates are going up.

Our group found one that is right around the corner from The civic center for 143 a night.
blitzz
some of my friends booked it way in advance. i suggest booking it at the earliest time possible

:)
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by blitzz
some of my friends booked it way in advance. i suggest booking it at the earliest time possible

:)

Like today!!

I feel we still booked too late!:crazy:
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by djillicit
Hey all,

Cheers!!

your ed six ways to sunday on the room rates. they ALL know about the event now.
sweetcandy girl
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
your ed six ways to sunday on the room rates. they ALL know about the event now.

There are other "events" that weekend

One is a dental convention.. one is something else(forgot what that something was :haha: )

When we went up to see Markus I asked the guy at the hotel if there was room on that weekend and for how much. There where rooms left but for 189 a night!!! :eyes:
blitzz
are you serious 189 a night???????:eek:
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
There are other "events" that weekend

One is a dental convention.. one is something else(forgot what that something was :haha: )

When we went up to see Markus I asked the guy at the hotel if there was room on that weekend and for how much. There where rooms left but for 189 a night!!! :eyes:

ouch. that!
KarenLuvs2Party
I stayed at Ramada off Market Street for the past 2 LoveFest. It's like a 2 minute walk to the Bill Graham Audiotrium (which also is where the Parade ends up at).
HotDogWater
Last 2 times I went there I stayed at The Mosser. It's within walking distance, and rates are fairly cheap (though the rooms are small, they're quite nice). Also for some strange reason I think they have a recording studio in that hotel.

Alain
Yeah there's a lot going on that weekend other than LoveFest in SF

however I would hop on these quick, research them if you want to

but these 3 are under 150 a night

The Herbert Hotel - 161 Powell St
Monarch Hotel - 1015 Geary Street

^ these 2 up above are pretty much in the heart of downtown

The Opal - 1050 Van Ness Ave

^ this is on the border of downtown but right down the street from the festival site

I recommend these 3 basically for a number of things - availability, location (there are plenty of stores and restaurants to walk to) and in relation to those reasons, price. You won't really find anything better at that price in those locations.

Anything else you'd be paying more and if you want a cheaper one - for a decent place you'll have to be either on Lombard, somewhat sketchy border of Soma or the Wharf
henryv
me and a few TA's are staying at the Opal ..pretty close to everything :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement