return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Steven Seagal appreciation thread
View this Thread in Original format
Spike
i just watched under siege, probably the greatest seagal movie ever.

notable kills: 1. when he rips the mans throat out with his bare hands 2. gouging out tommy lee jones eye ball with his thumb then stabbing him in the forehead and throwing his head thru a computer console
Zoso
Didn't he literally go nuts a while back?
chrisday
Both under siege's are good. Bit dated but there always good entertainment.
Spike
u mean his whole buddhist/spiritual phase thing. i like to forget that ever hapened
all-nite-freak
steven segal is like watching fat elvis do those kung fu moves. I bet he sweats when he eats...i this thread is 10 years late...cue the fat...err i mean failboat.
chrisday
Other notable films -
Half Past Dead and Out for Justice

Hes supposedly a hell of a martial artist. Great build and stature for it as well.
get nyce
quote:
Originally posted by all-nite-freak
steven segal is like watching fat elvis do those kung fu moves.

couldn't have said it any better
Mmanu
Dude, you can't say Steven Seagal & appreciation in the same sentence. It's a bit like saying "I love when I get diaorrhea".
dj tek
Out For Justice... easily his best movie..

"anybody seen richie ?"

lol
LeopoldStotch
his movies are great when you feel like watching a random movie, and has good entertainment value, but jesus ........ how come he didn't invest in an acting/speech coach to work on his dialogue? :conf: sometimes i swear he can say a whole paragraph without moving his lips.

oh and under siege 2 is a really good movie. :)

colonelcrisp
rising sun.... FTW

or army of one
netroM
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement