return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
what the hell pc?
View this Thread in Original format
beats and beeps
ok so for like the past 3 weeks or so, about 3 times a day or so, all of the sudden my computer will act as if the left arrow button is being held down.

like if just click on an icon, it will scroll over selecting other icons to the left, or if I type something, each time the cursor will go to the front of the last letter typed, so everything I type is backwards.

It goes away if I log off and on again, but logging off is hard, cuz the ing thing keeps trying to go over to switch users instead, so i have to ing hammer my mouse for a while.

Its not stickeykeys or whatever that stupid windows function is, and I don't think its my keyboard, because this last time, I unplugged it when it happened and it kept doing it.
inconspicuous
do you have a wireless mouse?
idoru
Pro Tip: Don't use Windows.
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by inconspicuous
do you have a wireless mouse?

nope.
nothing wireless.
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Pro Tip: Don't use Windows.

pro tip: I use a pc, or an amiga if im just sequencing midi for music. What do you suggest i do, make music in linux?

and mac? doesnt support useful softwares.
Sushipunk
Yeah, time for a new mouse I would say.
inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
nope.
nothing wireless.

Well, then I have no idea.
beats and beeps
how can it be the mouse? The mouse functions fine through all of this.

I can use the mouse like normal, its just that when i click on something it will move over as if the left key on my keyboard was being held down.
Sushipunk
quote:
or an amiga if im just sequencing midi for music.

Amiga 2000?
beats and beeps
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Amiga 2000?

nah, the 1200 of course!

Sushipunk
quote:
how can it be the mouse? The mouse functions fine through all of this.

I can use the mouse like normal, its just that when i click on something it will move over as if the left key on my keyboard was being held down.

Maybe need a new keyboard too then? Try one first (the cheaper of the 2) and see if it makes a difference.
Sushipunk
quote:
nah, the 1200 of course!

Lol cool. Why not an Atari? :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement