return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Spirited Away
View this Thread in Original format
RickyM
Anyone else seen this film? Just ordered it, as I'd heard great things about it, plus they were raving about it on Rotten Tomatoes (97%)...does it live up to the hype?

http://uk.rottentomatoes.com/m/spirited_away/
Erotic Buddha
it's okay
pvdAngel
Seen it a couple of times, thought it was fantastic. If you appreciate animation mastery and surreal/fantastical themes and storylines, then you'll like it.
Jackson
Its a very innocent film...makes you feel young and believe in all the stuff you did as a kid.
Worth a watch. I had never bothered with Anime in the past but loved this film.
Ghost Raver
It's absolutely fantastic, the best anime movie I've ever watched. Have watched it a couple of times. If you like the movie, I also recommend watching other Hayao Miyazaki stuff. Hope you'll like it!
bubble
such a crap film. you should cancel your order before it ships out.
wienerschnitzel
yeah i liked it alot, as well as 'howls moving castle' which i think is the latest studio ghibli.. they're all worth a watch
DJ Shibby
love it
Yan
Not worth a purchase, I think.
chach
It's worth a watch.

naeblis
Yeah, like someone else said, most of Miyazaki's films are great, because they make you feel like a kid again. Loved this film, and also very much liked Howel's Moving Castle. Good to watch w/ family.

Both very good films imo, great animation quality and soundtracks are always great. I think some guy named Joe Hisashi does them, and he really does a phenomenal job. Great classical music.
Perfect_Cheezit
Not Miyazaki's best film, but still pretty good. If you want to see the best of anime, you should consider renting or buying "Grave of the Fireflies."
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement