return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Review: Harris & Digweed @ Stereo
View this Thread in Original format
jesteraver
Got to Stereo around 12:30. During Chloe's set, really enjoyed it, seeing I usually listen to her stuff on Proton Radio, plus her podcasts once awhile from Progressive-Sounds. I hope too see her soon.

Digweed, started around 3. Some awesome tracks :crazy: about a day left until Transitions 3 is out. I should have asked if he had a copy on him.

I had a wonderful time at Stereo. I feel bad for the people who missed out on this. Honestly a Sunday at Stereo pretty fun.

More to come later.
Sean Walsh
Sick morning! Got home from work at around 9pm last night, chilled for an hour and got to sleep at around 10:30. Woke up at 4:30 am, made some breakfast and some coffee, and got to Stereo at around 5:45 to catch the last 2hr 15mins of Diggers' set.

Highlights for me were the new Sasha track and Chemical Brothers - 'Do it again', which as I suspected ing owned on the big sound system. Overall I really liked what I heard, and had I known he was getting on so early I'd have showed up earlier for this.

I'll definitely be doing the disco nap again. Now though, time to take a shower and head to work :eek: :eek:
CITIZENMTL
Was it very busy ?
Sean Walsh
Good number of people when I got there around 5:45am, dancefloor was full but there was still space to dance (notwithstanding the ed guy that kept bumping into me :whip: )
Enjoy
Booking him on a ing Sunday with no Monday holiday is lame.
Allied Nations
Killer! Amazing crowd, great music all night and overall good times :)

I was very close to not going, but luckily I ended up going...

Lot's of good friends, very good vibe... Nice mixed crowd- a very easygoing chill monday morning.
Enjoy
Funken hippies, get a proper 9-5 job!! :whip:
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy

+01
Sean Walsh
<-------- At work right now.

Pussies :toocool: :toocool:
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
<-------- At work right now.

Pussies :toocool: :toocool:

you're a machine:o

John_H2O
quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy

you mean 9-5 boring slavery...

ok fixed

arrived at stereo around 1.30, music from Chloe was rocking proper, some nice BOOM.

Digweed was honestly very good, I like the way he use to play 2-3-4 minutes of a track and than already switch to another one...I would know how many tracks he plays tonight. some very dark at one point, I like it much and my friend too!

overall 8/10, I was surprise stereo wasn't pack full capacity, and I know it was on a sunday...btw plenty of room to dance and it wasn't a sona inside

thx Enigmatik for those last minutes tickets:cool: :cool:

dodo
DJ Eterno
arrived at stereo around 3:30. shocked when i saw digweed behing the decks considering he was supposed to play at 4 or 5. wasn't too much into the epic component of his set but hard, deep, dark basslines for the remainder of the set was solid! seemed like he was really making an effort to please the crowd, always looking at our reactions to whatever he's dropping at the time. but to be honest it was a solid 5 hours of musical bliss. awesome crowd as well. not too sketched and it wasn't a sardine can. more than enough room to dance, no sauna like conditions which stereo is notorious for (imo). once again always a pleasure to see enigmatik (where did you disappear?!). someone tell diggers to get a haircut, he looks like a hobo lol.

probably one of the best experiences at stereo i've ever had thus far. hope theres more where that came from!.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement