return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Staying Motivated in School
View this Thread in Original format
D-res
Maybe I'm just being a lazy pansy bitch, but I can't for the life of me stay concentrated or motivated when it comes to homework and school in general. I'm a couple chapters behind in my chem class and I have SOO much reading to do and notes to take and content to absorb, but its hard to keep from finding something else to occupy my attention when I could care less about chemistry in general. I regret signing up for this class, but I certainly can't give up or then I'm really ed. I'm wholeheartedly aware of how crucial my education is and how important it'll likely be to staying financially and emotionally secure for the rest of my life. I suppose a good place to start is to NOT post on TA but nevertheless, what do you guys do to keep the motivation?

c0r version: If you're too lazy to read the above paragraph I don't want your opinion for that very reason. :p
SuspicionVandit
www.bookwormbitches.org
Internet TufGai
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
snip

:wtf:
Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
I'm wholeheartedly aware of how crucial my education is and how important it'll likely be to staying financially and emotionally secure for the rest of my life.

Man, I have used that line enough times to know how bull it is.

Drop out of school, get a job, figure out what you want to go to school for. College right out of high school in order to go into your 'career field' is for people who have their destiny all neat and laid out for them [typically by the people who are actually paying for their education, too]. Just don't stop reading and learning.

/pleb advice
Boomer187
its tough as hell man, good luck.
echosystm
Well, the obvious answer is that if you hate it, you're going to hate the next ~30 years of your life too.

I wouldn't do it. lol.

Then again... I can't really talk. I'm doing accounting. :wtf:
PoisonJam19
Procrastination is too much fun, in fact, it's what I'm engaged in right now.
pkcRAISTLIN
the fear of failure normally motivated me enough to get done.
chach
Study with a hot girl, but don't get attracted to her.
Spacey Orange
the thought of getting the sweetest vagina as a reward is what kept me going.

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
Maybe I'm just being a lazy pansy bitch, but I can't for the life of me stay concentrated or motivated when it comes to homework and school in general. I'm a couple chapters behind in my chem class and I have SOO much reading to do and notes to take and content to absorb, but its hard to keep from finding something else to occupy my attention when I could care less about chemistry in general. I regret signing up for this class, but I certainly can't give up or then I'm really ed. I'm wholeheartedly aware of how crucial my education is and how important it'll likely be to staying financially and emotionally secure for the rest of my life. I suppose a good place to start is to NOT post on TA but nevertheless, what do you guys do to keep the motivation?

c0r version: If you're too lazy to read the above paragraph I don't want your opinion for that very reason. :p
happens to me all the time, i always leave things for the last minute. :/
Igaryok
I'm the same way, but usually in the end everything ends up working out. Probably because I go to a ty University.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement