return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
SNME @ Wax 11/17 W/ Sylvia, Rob Turner, Myra Romano & More Rsvp To Drink Cheap!
View this Thread in Original format
wolverine16

Hey all, just got a call this afternoon about throwing together a party & behold an awesome lineup (& not so great flyer) within a couple hours! This is essentially the mid-Yousef party, as Synapse has volunteered to keep the beats flowing early at Wax while we head over to Vision for Mark Roy's main room debut, then return for several hours of open bar and insanely good TA sets before heading back for Yousef! 8 hours of fun!!! Sylvia, Rob, Myra and myself will consistently play Heater and Huu Ly will be opening the night, who's a very talented DJ who you may be familiar with from some of the Wednesday parties that used to take place at Cherry Red. Hope to see you there!

RSVP to andyolinski@gmail.com for $5 off the drink special/free admission all night.

P.S. Apologies again about the flyer, that's all I had available on my work computer ;)
lücid
that might be the best flyer i've ever seen. :stongue:
Aristronica
lol'ing'l

too amazing for words. :crazy:
RJT
Going to be a bang-up night for sure - bring your shoulder pads.
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
Going to be a bang-up night for sure - bring your knee pads.

;)
wolverine16
FYI The guy on the right's son is James Lauranitis from Ohio St. who's the best linebacker in college football. I met him waiting around for his kid in the parking lot at Northwestern last year. He made a lot of money off of Zubaz.

glass
I feel a bang up cuddle puddle coming on:p
Spliph
how convenient i think i can acutally make this! epic
m. sylvia
sweet!
jonze234
is this going to be a cage match?

RJT
Absolutely - Hell in a Cell, even.
17thfloorplumbe
very nice!