return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Big Lebowski Appreciation
View this Thread in Original format
Lebezniatnikov
This thread inspired by idoru, and dedicated to the best comedy of all time.

Appreciate. :gsmile:

Post your favorite quote, video, or picture, and discuss what it is that makes this timeless classic a timeless classic.
idoru
Spacey Orange
i hate this en movie. sory
goodgreef
i have yet to see this movie
Lebezniatnikov
Please please please let that picture replace Axl Rose as your c0r greeting to noobs.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Please please please let that picture replace Axl Rose as your c0r greeting to noobs.

We'll see. :p
Clovis
Dude I can recite this entire movie, down to the intonation, diction, accent, every single last line, in my head, whenever I want.

It's the only movie I've seen more than 5 times. By far. By about 400.
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis
Dude I can recite this entire movie, down to the intonation, diction, accent, every single last line, in my head, whenever I want.

Haha, same. And I lived with two guys last year that could do the same thing. Anytime we were drinking we would just go from scene to scene - anyone else in the room would be so lost. We used to go bowling solely to reenact the scene I posted. My roomate had the Jesus dance down perfectly too. :stongue: :stongue:
bangoSkank
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis

The inner competitor in me demanded I beat you to this thread. Fail.

Im just gonna go find a cash machine...
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by bangoSkank

Im just gonna go find a cash machine...

Brandt can't watch, or he has to pay a hundred.

Halcyon+On+On
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreef
i have yet to see this movie

:o

I'll let you borrow it if you want - I don't have a television anyways. :stongue:
Boomer187
quote:
From Boomer's Final

1. Walter Sobchack wanted to find out what type of therapy was most efficient in treating a phobia of piņatas. Walter randomly assigned a group of people afflicted with a fear of piņatas to 3 groups. The first group received flooding therapy, the second received talk therapy, and the third received nothing for therapy. After 1 month of treatment Walter measured everyone on the piņata scale. (3 pts each)

a. What is the dependent variable of this study?

b. What is the independent variable in this study?

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement