return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Do little kids understand *why* the virgin birth is a miracle?
View this Thread in Original format
MrJiveBoJingles
Something I thought about recently: Growing up in a Christian family, I knew about the story of the virgin birth as far back as I can remember. But I also had no concept of what sex involved and I didn't know that people had to have sex in order to have babies. So I couldn't have known why the virgin birth was supposed to be a miracle. No one ever sat me down and told me, "Mary had a kid without ever having had sex," and I never drew the conclusion myself until long after learning about the story of the virgin birth.

I guess I just knew that everybody said it was "a miracle," so I accepted that it was, and I never reflected on how it was supposed to be "miraculous."

:p
Ian
funny how now it's hard to find a virgin or a girl without 2 kids :p
RickyM
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Something I thought about recently: Growing up in a Christian family, I knew about the story of the virgin birth as far back as I can remember. But I also had no concept of what sex involved and I didn't know that people had to have sex in order to have babies. So I couldn't have known why the virgin birth was supposed to be a miracle. No one ever sat me down and told me, "Mary had a kid without ever having had sex," and I never drew the conclusion myself until long after learning about the story of the virgin birth.

I guess I just knew that everybody said it was "a miracle," so I accepted that it was, and I never reflected on how it was supposed to be "miraculous."

:p

What do little kids understand about anything to do with Religion? They'll believe anything at that age...until you're old enough to make up your own mind then you'll just accept what religion you're brought up in by your parents.
SuspicionVandit
when I was a kid, my parents told me the miracle of the Virgin Mary was that she had a child before she was married

yeah
Project-K
They call it a miracle, I call it a waste.
nchs09
im sure mary was into 2 girls 1 cup... no penetration needed.
Silky Johnson
We used to call it humping. And I definitely understood what sex was well before I was 8 years old.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
We used to call it humping. And I definitely understood what sex was well before I was 8 years old.
whore.
Project-K
educated whore
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K
educated whore
oh... is this like a high class prostitute? naice!

Ojay
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
when I was a kid, my parents told me the miracle of the Virgin Mary was that she had a child before she was married

....times are changing ... the next generation will see children with two mothers instead of father and mother
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by Ojay
....times are changing ... the next generation will see children with two mothers instead of father and mother

Oh noez.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement