return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Cheating G/F Need A Key Stroke Logger!
View this Thread in Original format
zDmn
I think I may have a cheating g/f. I walked into the room in our apartment and she scrambled to close her aim window the second she noticed I was there. Ths happened three times the other night. Does anyone know of a keylogger that can get the job done for free? Is there possibly a free trial out there that will actually let me see what gets logged without telling me I have to purchase to use that function? I couldnt see myself ever needing this kind of software again after this so I dont want to pay $$ if I dont have to. This is a stressful situation so help is needed asap. If the b1tch is cheating then I want her out today. :)
echosystm
why don't you grow a dick and ask her.
Zild
Just kill the bitch! Do you know how to dispose of a body? Do you have a lawyer? PM me!

On a serious note not that I wasn't dead serious before. Keyloggers are kiddie scripts I don't think you'll find a commercial one for trial.
zDmn
quote:
Originally posted by echosystm
why don't you grow a dick and ask her.

Im not really going to get into it right now but we almost broke up last weekend. I sent her back to her parents for a few days because she never came home saturday night. She insists that she never touched another guy. So i took her back. I've been with this girl for 4 years so this whole situation isnt something I can just forget about now thats been over for a few days. Right now Im trying pretty fkn hard to keep things normal. In other words Im having a hard time trusting her right now. Hopefully Im wrong. And if I am wrong, then at least I can let go of some of the stress without having to interrogate her and possibly put another dent in our relationship.
Zoso
Put a BIOS password on the machine. That'll with her head.
Zild
quote:
Originally posted by zDmn
Im not really going to get into it right now but we almost broke up last weekend. I sent her back to her parents for a few days because she never came home saturday night. She insists that she never touched another guy. So i took her back. I've been with this girl for 4 years so this whole situation isnt something I can just forget about now thats been over for a few days. Right now Im trying pretty fkn hard to keep things normal. In other words Im having a hard time trusting her right now. Hopefully Im wrong. And if I am wrong, then at least I can let go of some of the stress without having to interrogate her and possibly put another dent in our relationship.

Even if she isn't ing another guy she's still doing some shady . Best of luck man. I know how hard it is once you get used to someone being around and letting you slide inside them.
Simon
Ghost Keylogger Lite.

http://www.sureshotsoftware.com/key...lite/index.html
Ted Promo
Sorry, but the title made me lol.
Azz3D
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Put a BIOS password on the machine. That'll with her head.

or better yet, take a screenshot of the desktop, make it as wallpaper then hide all the icons:stongue: :stongue:
Zild
Seriously though if you put a keylogger on your girl's computer you just might as well break up with her. I wouldn't tolerate that innocent or not.

t4e
relationships are based on trust, if you lost that there is no way back...putting a keylogger on her PC is illegal, its invasion of Privacy...she can sue your ass...Good Luck!!!
Moral Hazard
quote:
Originally posted by t4e
relationships are based on trust, if you lost that there is no way back...putting a keylogger on her PC is illegal, its invasion of Privacy...she can sue your ass...Good Luck!!!

Not if it's co-owned. They live together, chances are the courts would deem it to be co-owned.

BTW, sorry to hear your woman is a dirty, cheating, whore.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement