return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
WMC Chill out/Random talk Thread. (pg. 24)
View this Thread in Original format
gypsygirl
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
cmay119
www.hotchickswithcrackheads.com ? Oh, wait...
Mattivi
greatest thread ever:haha: this is a worthy cause, brian makes me feel like a winner every WMC, and i get twisted!
teckniqueZ
quote:
Originally posted by Mattivi
greatest thread ever:haha: this is a worthy cause, brian makes me feel like a winner every WMC, and i get twisted!

Thats what I wanted to hear Neil!!!
teckniqueZ
quote:
Originally posted by Mattivi

Thats what I wanted to hear Neil!!!
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
i hear that! you're only as old as you allow yourself to feel.

+1

and most days i feel 12, lol!!! well maybe 18 :tongue2
you know that saying, well in education they have a saying, you are what you teach. well i teach special edcuation junior high algebra so take from that what you will, lol!!!
AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
+1

and most days i feel 12, lol!!! well maybe 18 :tongue2
you know that saying, well in education they have a saying, you are what you teach. well i teach special edcuation junior high algebra so take from that what you will, lol!!!

haha, i was one of the "dumb math" kids in school (they couldn't call us special ed b/c we weren't in anything other than math and a parent sued the school district for labeling her kid as "special" haha), but my teacher wasn't an EDM-head...more like a mid-life crisis bitter old man going through a divorce that threw chairs at kids when they couldn't figure out convoluted algebra equations. maybe thats why i'm so bad at math! :-P
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
haha, i was one of the "dumb math" kids in school (they couldn't call us special ed b/c we weren't in anything other than math and a parent sued the school district for labeling her kid as "special" haha), but my teacher wasn't an EDM-head...more like a mid-life crisis bitter old man going through a divorce that threw chairs at kids when they couldn't figure out convoluted algebra equations. maybe thats why i'm so bad at math! :-P

no no no, not dumb, just learn a different way! :D
my students definitely aren't dumb, i have to come up with creative ways to teach them the concepts. it's funny many of my students are also diagnosed with ADD and could stare at a wall for hours but if they have seat work i pop in a CD of mine and i have never seen them so on task and their dancing in their seats!!! when i first started listening to this music i put in lawler lights out 3 and they were like "what is this?" but then some of them started vibing to it. the next time i saw steve lawler i told him i played his cd in my classroom and he got the biggest kick out of it!!! :tongue2
DiegoParra32
damn wish you were my teacher growing up
mar46017
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32
damn wish you were my teacher growing up

+1

Anyone who ever gets the pleasure of meeting Sara immediately gets a smile on their face!

AMMORA
quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
+1

Anyone who ever gets the pleasure of meeting Sara immediately gets a smile on their face!

+2 wish more people wanted to teach like that!
gypsygirl
quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
+1

aww thank you mikey!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Privacy Statement