return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Review: Decadence 5 @ The Guvernment
View this Thread in Original format
ÖZmözis
It was nice to see you all! You know who you are ;)

I finally met my future wife afterhrsgurl haha rawwrr :P

I was only able to catch 30 minutes of Blank & Jones and they were awesome, except for the guy who was playing the bongo, he was pissing me off. Seriously, if I want to hear the bongo I'd join an african drumming circle.

Anyways, I was looking forward to Infect Mushroom but to be honest I didn't really dig them too much. They were so much better at Freedom. I definetly think SKAZI out played them last time in the Guv. Nonetheless, me and Barb were going nuts to them...

Sander, his got some hard hard beats, not really for me but they were awesome to dance to.

The whole KH was full of Sketchbags, it was stupid! Definetly sketchbag central. Guv main room was very different, totally different crowd, many emo type 16 year olds lol

Best Quote of the night:

Random Sketchbag: "YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS!! HUG!! KISS! KISS!" (while hugging, hitting us on the back and smacking our heads together, trying to possibly kiss us and make us kiss eachother some gay like that"

Vince & Oz: "Get the f*** off me man..."

or something like that eh Vince? haha!
Cro_Addict
woke up for work..lol...and am watching he stream of SVD..

pretty cool..lol...he is playing King of my castle
fitzy7
Just got back home, had a great time. I was planning on seeing Deko-Ze, I thought he was playing at the Drink from 5 to close, but when I tried to get up there at about 5:15 it was already closed. I saw him walking around the Orange room around 4:45 am.... did I miss something or did he not play at all?
fitzy7
oh yea, does anyone know who was playing in the Drink at 3:20AM?
ChemEnhanced
quote:
Originally posted by fitzy7
oh yea, does anyone know who was playing in the Drink at 3:20AM?

your mama
nifty narcotix
Great times at guv as usual. Ran into a bunch of TA's, all of whom were super cool. Great crowd too, limited sketchiness. more later
ChemEnhanced
seriously, why does everyone feel the need to comment on the "sketch factor" after every party..................noobs
Prometheus Xex
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
your mama

Oh ya?
mindspin1
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
seriously, why does everyone feel the need to comment on the "sketch factor" after every party..................noobs

Translation=I'm a sketch bag and my feelings are hurt.
MissK
I msged Nada @ 6am when I woke for work

MSG: How is SVD?

She calls me back...

Nada: Holy ! SVD has NEVER played like this in Toronto EVER!

This started my day off perfectly!

**See you tonight bitch!** :D:D:D

Shaya007
Till we dance again!

;) ;) 7
iLLnaDa
I was about to leave the party at 4am with a massive (you don't even understand how painful it was) headache :( As I was walking through the KH i noticed Sander already on and was like "no my ing head hurts i need to go home NOW"

I got to the coat check lineup got my coat (note at this point he is 5-6 minutes into his set and It sounds AMAZING!!!) I gave my coat back to the girl and immediately returned to the dancefloor....I sat around for about 45 miutes or so and I honestly don't know how but by 5am even though I still had a bit of the pain left but I was going insane, I don't think I have danced that hard since PVD... am I ever glad that I stayed lol

SANDER redeemed himself for his average drunken performance at LOL 2007(Kris I know your gonna disagree with me here, but i saw him 5 times last year and that was his worst :). I think last night he KILLED/DELIVERED/BANGED OUT major pounding TUNAGE for 3 straight hours minus the deadmau5 track. There was no in ghetto love me more track and control freak type of music as he did at Guv 10 year, where he felt the need to bust out Armin tunage :p

GRASSHOPPER FTW!!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I went to this party to be in KH and the Drink but after smelling vomit in the drink at 11:30pm I did not want to return. Blank & Jones spun a very weird set, a few bangers but it just didn't do anything. Infected Mushroom made my headache worse but it seemed like ppl were going nuts :D...The Guv main room, let's just say it reminded me of a mix btwn Destiny at Docks/Orange room & maybe a hint of random :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: I didn't stay there at all as I knew what to expect!

KH decos looked FANTASTIC
Was it just me or did the complex get rid of dancers and hired more shooter girls instead....holy they were everywhere :conf: :conf:

Great seeing everyone :D:D:D:D wow so good to see TOTA and friends still represent when it comes to killin the floors :D:D:D ...Sasha THANK YOU :)

After last night I wish Sander was booked for BEB :(:( holy !!!

have a great Easter weekened everyone and I'll see some of you on Sunday at Bal En Blanc :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Privacy Statement