return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2008

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
armada review
View this Thread in Original format
ambs
just got back. had to leave while markus was still tearing up because i was exhausted and it's a 45 min drive so yea. sucks

remy bore the out of me for like 2 hours at which point i wanted to die a slow death.
after remy, armin's set was not spectacular by any means. but it would've taken quite an effort to bring back the vibe after remy's snoozefest.
markus came on around 3:45 and was rocking it but i was exhausted so left around 6.

more to come later. need sleep NOW
TigerClaw
Sorry that I couldn't go last night cause I had issues with the time. I can't wait to see the pictures plus the videos if anyone taken any.
ctt300
I met Markus briefly as he was entering Parkwest and he is the coollest, most down-to-earth guy you could ever meet. I was at the front bar by where you enter the club and I happened to turn my head and I saw Markus and said, "Markussssssss!" and he came up to me and said, "Hey what's up man!" and shook my hand! It was cool to meet him for a sec!

Yeh, Markus' set was on fire!:D :D :D :D He had so many remixes of remixes:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: in there it was just sick dirty. The dancefloor was destroyed, to use a cliche. Armin was OK. Markus was just nuts! Left at 6:30AM and he still was going strong. Anyone stay till the end? What time did he finish? How was the end?

Sorry that many couldn't get in. There was actually plenty of room to dance your ass off. Guess that's why they have the safe capacity set where they do! I was wondering why it seemed like there was a new crowd of people that were suddenly in Park West at about 5AM...it was the whole fire marshal deal...

Markus stands alone as the killer dark melodic progressive trance DJ or however you want to categorize him!

Edit: Pics added

Armin Bartending for a short while. He still does this on the side apparently! LOL

Leon Hu
Can"T wait to know the tracklist of Markus played..... thx :eyespop:
delobbo
did Markus play Perfect (A&N mix)? that's the track I was waiting to hear but I left around 5:30
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by delobbo
did Markus play Perfect (A&N mix)? that's the track I was waiting to hear but I left around 5:30

wait what you're down here?
delobbo
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
wait what you're down here?

hellz yes dawg

where you at?
delobbo
ctt300
quote:

Awesome pic!
UWM
quote:
hellz yes dawg

where you at?

condo near 20th and collins. you?

delobbo
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
condo near 20th and collins. you?

dang.. im not quite as balla as that.. a bit farther away.. check ur cell

edit I mean PM
delobbo
DJ booth was more inaccessible than Fort Worth.. not that Ive ever tried accessing Fort Worth before..

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement