return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Cocaine and digestion problems
View this Thread in Original format
kaffe
Hello. I have tried cocaine 4 times but I haven't experienced digestion problems before now. It's been 2 days since I took it and it wasn't much.

From what I've read about cocaine there's nothing unusual about experiencing this but can anybody tell me how long I should expect this to last?

There's nothing wrong with my appetite but there's no room for more food :nervous:
bas
Just take some antacid or laxative or both and you'll be fine.
UmmiE
Usually when its cut with non cocaine like stuff e.g:- salt and other powdery stuff like it weird feelings arise......Try getting some other link.......your link is crushing salt into it.:nervous:
chach
poop
kaffe
quote:
Originally posted by bas
Just take some antacid or laxative or both and you'll be fine.

Hi Bas and thanks for the advice :)

I took antacid yesterday and it worked. I just took one more pill now. I've been experiencing other symptoms before which lasted for 2-3 days.

How long should I expect this to last since I took antacid yesterday as well?
chach
Maybe you have an ulcer
kaffe
quote:
Originally posted by UmmiE
Usually when its cut with non cocaine like stuff e.g:- salt and other powdery stuff like it weird feelings arise......Try getting some other link.......your link is crushing salt into it.:nervous:

I didn't buy it. Anyway, I agree - there's probably all kinds of junk in it and he didn't even get it cheap. Silly.
Silky Johnson
You're going to die.
kaffe
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
You're going to die.

Thanks for your kind words, miss pie.
Chris Crossland
Maybe you should ease up on the nose candy champ.

kaffe
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
Maybe you should ease up on the nose candy champ.

It seems like this thread has become quite popular already :haha:

I've only taken it under the influence of alcohol - rather stupid. I didn't get the "full effect" or maybe it's just really poor quality - either way I don't really like it; only made me spend even more money on beer and booze :p
bas
Don't listen to these guys. I'm a pro. Just do more, that should fix you right up.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement