return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
how much $ per guest lister should a promoter get paid?
View this Thread in Original format
nowhere girl
..just curious because I read a thread BLOWZO posted where he feels he got stiffed.
Rose
$200.
RJT
How many ty threads will you make before someone figures out whose alt you are?
nowhere girl
quote:
Originally posted by RJT

infinity, not an alt.

quote:
Originally posted by Rose
$200.

lol. i'm being serious.:tongue2
Lebezniatnikov
quote:
Originally posted by RJT

It wasn't obvious from her first post?
Theresa
How much do the guest listers pay to get into the club?
jdat
Rephrase your question in a more coherent matter and perhaps I'll take a minute or two to explain the ins and outs of this predicament, ROI etc
nowhere girl
quote:
Originally posted by BLOWZO
I will no longer be promoting for Vanguard after this weekend. Giant uses people, spits them out, and then s them in the ass without lube on the way out.

I have worked with them for over 6 months, and have helped over 3,000 people get on the guest list. I just received notification that they are only paying me $245.00....

F-That. Not worth the time, headache, and Drama.

I busted my ass for them, and I will no longer be doing so. There events are over crowded, understaffed, and are now having the wrong element in their club due to the rap venue in front.

I want to thank all of you for your support, and I hope that I have not caused anyone distress, or anything like that.

onE lovE

Blowzo

p.s. whoever would like to now start to post the links to this place then please feel free... I will no longer
ChemEnhanced
anything less then full cover is a rip off.
nowhere girl
what's the most you ever paid to get in a club?

jdat
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
anything less then full cover is a rip off.

from a strictly business point of view that idea is in my opinion totally inadequate with the reality of the situation.

Not a firm believer that things should be one way and not another, it's difficult to find the perfect solution.

It should be a mix of so called street work hours that are accountable and billable by the hour, nothing under 10$/hour should be tolerated by promoters, and also either a percentage of nightly entrances, actual guestlist names etc

BLOWZO is a retard because getting f-ed over in the club scene is a common occurrence and unless you establish firm rules then you are bound to get screwed over.
I also find it hard to believe that he only got 245 dollars.... who works for 6 months without getting a single paycheck? Tell me ... who apart from some retard who thinks it's all plur, groovy and sh1t.

Didn't he get something on a regular basis and this 245 bucks for some form of severance package, a bonus of sorts?
Doubts come from the value in itself but the way it came out. Perhaps it's true but he's an idiot who had it coming.
iammesol
:stongue: @ 245
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement